Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
R35 member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cor Encore vs. ADV 5.01
Which 20 inch monoblock rims should I go with?
Cor Encore 2528.41%
ADV 5.016371.59%

·
R35 member
226 Posts
OK, I've narrowed my summer set (mainly street with some light track) down to these. I have a red 2011 GTR; I want matte or satin black, monoblock, 20 inch, (10front, 11rear). Will run 285 OEM rubber all around.

I am going crazy with the decision. I think I like the ADV slightly more, but, they are pricier.

Any thoughts on pro's or cons of each, to help me make my decision easier?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
These are the exact two style wheels I'm going with in a couple of weeks. I want the 21x10 & 21x11 but Cor has that size, ADV doesn't. I like the ADV style slightly better because the spokes concave straight vs. Cor has that hump on the spokes. no one can ever make it all, right?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I like the concavity of thew ADV.1

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
not trying to thread jack. But just curious, what are you running on your car Se7enGTR?

I like both... would be a touch decision. My main concern will prob come down to the weight of the wheels.
running HRE C93. light, strong, good design for my taste. My eyes are onto adv5.01 now and I will get them soon or later.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I like the look of ADV1 but I have seen them on a GT-R already. The COR F1-Encor has not been done yet so I vote for them. Let me know on either set. We have done quite a few ADV1 and COR sets for NAGTROC members.

·
R35 member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like the look of ADV1 but I have seen them on a GT-R already. The COR F1-Encor has not been done yet so I vote for them. Let me know on either set. We have done quite a few ADV1 and COR sets for NAGTROC members.
There are a total of about 5 (give or take) GTR's in my province. I think either wheel will be pretty unique.

I appreciate everyone's input...

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Just as Peter mentioned above, the COR Encor in the monoblock has not been done yet on any GTR. Also, the picture above of the wheel would not be the same as the GTR fitment will use a diff forging having a much more concave design.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
^^what he said.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.