Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a preview of the first Cor Wazara Super Concave for a GTR. This set will be going to another forum member. Stay tuned for the final product this week.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are a few pictures taken before they got boxed up. These came out SICK... Cant wait to see them mounted on the GTR.

·
R36 Member
796 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
This wheels look damm GOOD!!

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Looking forward to some pics of the wheels after being mounted.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
GAD DAMME
JEAN CLAUDE GAWD DAMME, to be precise....

so. much. want. Alas, I suspect these puppies will cost 10% of my car's price or more, which would be bloody murderous to justify

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Here are a few pictures taken before they got boxed up. These came out SICK... Cant wait to see them mounted on the GTR.

Can someone with photoshop skillz chop this on a GT-R? Also, PM price... who knows, maybe you're running intro pricing of like "holly crap I can't believe it's that low" sort of a deal.

Edit: also, really retarded question, perhaps I'm slow today.. The opening in the far side of the rim on the second shot - ummm.. shouldn't it be covered? I'm must trying to picture how the tire sits on the rim with that hole in it. I'm sure there's some missing angle that's interfering with my ability to visualise it clearly.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Can someone with photoshop skillz chop this on a GT-R? Also, PM price... who knows, maybe you're running intro pricing of like "holly crap I can't believe it's that low" sort of a deal.

Edit: also, really retarded question, perhaps I'm slow today.. The opening in the far side of the rim on the second shot - ummm.. shouldn't it be covered? I'm must trying to picture how the tire sits on the rim with that hole in it. I'm sure there's some missing angle that's interfering with my ability to visualise it clearly.
Give me a cal and we will give you that special "holly crap" low price.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Ok, you piqued my interests... VM left.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Adrey, would you please PM price for a set of 21s, all polished, with gloss black inners?

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts