Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
All,
I just wanted to do a little review about my experiences with COR Wheels. First of all, I've owned two GTR's and both now have had wheels made by COR. So, why did I go back to COR when I could've bought wheels made by VOLK, Adv.1's, etc.? The answer is simple; they had a style that I liked, coupled by their quality wheel build process and affordable price.
Once the wheels passes a series of Quality checks (assembly tolerance checks, runout verification, and finish quality inspection) @ their build facility, they package the wheels VERY good before it's shipped on it's way to the customer/vendor. I know this first hand as during my wheel build process, they discovered that one of the wheel lips had a runout that was out-of-spec. They immediately notified me of the problem, sourced another wheel lip, and had the wheel ready to go in a few days.
Because of how good I've been treated and the quality products I've received, I will always check COR Wheels first.

Wheel Specs:
COR Cipher
21"x10" (F)
21"x12" (R)
Straight Chrome Lips
Brushed Ti-ClearBrushed Ti-Clear

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Nice now post pics with them on the car

Which vendor did u use for the wheels?

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Cor is a great wheel company. We have been a dealer for them for a few years and are great to deal with.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Dammm!!! Those are beautiful wheels and are going to look great on your car. I've been wanting to get the same wheels in 21 but can't decide on these or the deep concave with straight lip. How close in color is the face of this wheel compared to the 2012 stock wheel? I have a SS and want the face a darker grey than stock color.

Enjoy the wheels and can't wait to see mounted pics.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
There are many wheel companies out there that make good looking product at good price. You can't tell how good a company is unless you run into some problems and warranty work. Every aftermarket wheel company may have a defective wheel once in a while. I know that if problem arises, I can count on COR to step up and take care of my customer. This way the customer is happy and I look good as a dealer. COR is definitely a solid wheel company and the people are responsible. Good choice.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Can't wait to see these on the car!

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Did they oem for any other company?
Yes, for very many companies out there. Nobody will just post the list as that info is confidential. I don't even know most of them.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
awesome rims! can't wait to see them on !

only heard good thing about them!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Its going to look great! Cant wait, COR's are top quality no doubt!

·
Registered
262 Posts
In for pics of those bad boys on the car!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas!

I'm currently waiting for my tires and does anyone have any recommendations for lugnuts (Muteki, Volk, Titek, etc.), color (Blue, gunmetal, black), type (short, long, open, closed)?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts