Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Someone should combine all the pics of these mirrors on gtr's on one media post . I have had mine in mine sitting in my garage somewhere .
It's a little hard to fine someone to install them

·
Cuban FlyBoy
702 Posts
Im trying to go with aftermarket mirrors but am having a hard time trying to find a HOW TO on how to remove the stock mirrors,,,,,,,Does anyone mind telling me how to remove my stocks?

Thanks!!!

·
R35 Pilot
1,029 Posts
Problem now your visabilty behind you is that much harder. had them on my full varis'd out evo and hated them. they looked great but worked terrible for functionality.

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Problem now your visabilty behind you is that much harder. had them on my full varis'd out evo and hated them. they looked great but worked terrible for functionality.
Really. I currently have them on my GTR and find the visibility pretty good. The sight picture is a bit narrower(vertically) but has a broader(wider) range. I have had them on my car for over a year and have no complaints on the road course or the street.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Installed finally!.. just had a free sunday..quite tough trying to remove the plastic metallic covers on the handles carefully..so not to break anything.. otherwise ok to DIY
Just use ESM.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks really good. Any opinions on them now that you have them on?
Cheers mate, so far so good.. nothing to complain about..vision is still good..only slightly smaller vertically than oem. Slight whistle/hiss at high speeds but quieter than oem. They are much lighter too..as oem ones were pretty heavy.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know.

1. The stock side view mirrors followed the body lines of the car, this CS mirrors do not.

2. You have now decreased your peripheral vision by 60%.
Thanks for the comment.. Ill try to remember to take a photo in the car so you can see the reflection. That way you can see it perform too.. really its very driveable.. I can still see safely and change lanes safely.

·
ゴジラ
979 Posts
They look really good! Much, much better than I was initially expecting them to, as they are not as large/bulky as stock ones. I also like how the logo on the mirrors is close to/is the same color as your car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.