Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Autoliebhaber
199 Posts
Neat! A duel
between two highly disparate supercars. The Ford GT was America's finest supercar, and to think that in only eight short years it is already so outdated in terms of technology
- still a marvelous execution for its time. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Nicely written article. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
233 Posts
a friend of mine had a GT, he let me drive it a few times, and I must say its a very awesome driving experience, nothing really compares to it. but he had so many problems with it, stupid things that should not be an issue on modern cars, the engine leaked oil from day 1, suspension arms broke, first time he let me drive it was to get my opinion if the power steering was working (is wasn't).

·
Registered
276 Posts
The press is using the GTR Track Pack in all the comparisons, making it sound as though there's a material difference between the Track Pack and any other 2014 GTR. The only thing it achieves is making the GTR sound more expensive than it is.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Neat! A duel
between two highly disparate supercars. The Ford GT was America's finest supercar, and to think that in only eight short years it is already so outdated in terms of technology
- still a marvelous execution for its time. Thanks for the link.
The GT isn't "dated" at all. It was built deliberately to provide exactly the experience it provides. It is raw and monstrous by design. If the yard stick is gadgets and computer subsystems then you can say it was "dated" when brand new considering what was possible in 06

It's an pic classic supercar IMO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.