Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Can't say enough positive about my brief experience with Crown. I met MC and rode over to meet the GM and GT-R sales rep back in December and they were awesome to talk to. If I had not chanced upon such a great deal on a very lightly used 2012 in between then and now, that 1st allocation of a blue 2013 would have been mine.

If you are thinking you will be ordering a 2013, you cannot go wrong with these guys. And if you do order from them and pick up rather than ship, make sure to let us know. I'm close enough to drop by and say 'hi' when you take delivery.

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
too bad all dealerships are not like Crown and Boulder Nissan. Will be interesting to see how many more GT-Rs Tim can pull now that the initial allocation is sold.
Could not agree with you more. I have dealt with about a dozen dealerships over the last 3 months to secure orders for some of our customers and honestly was very dissappointed in every dealer I dealt with except for Boulder, Crown, and Town Center Nissan. NNA needs to give dealers like Boulder, Crown, and TC more allocations and pull the allocations from some of the other dealerships out there. You would be surprised how some of these dealers do business. I have more than my fair share of bad stories I could report.

·
Registered
88 Posts
MC, can you share the advantage of having a 2014 over a 2013 besides the interior color upgrade? I know you follow these cars closely....$1000 below MSRP is a great deal!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,473 Posts
Crown is now taking a deposit for one of the just announced 150 limited Track Edition cars. It will be sold for MSRP. that will be announced close to the cars onsale date which is May. Only select GTR certified dealers will get one and to increase the chance of getting one Crown's Nissan rep told them to quickly submit a completed buyers order so he can request it from Nissan as a sold car. If you are interested please contact me ASAP as this will be first come first serve. Let me know as im going to make this a project of mine to get a member into one of the first Track Edition produced. I want to get one of these into the dealer myself as i want to check it out in person when it lands. The car will be located in NC but they are open to shipping within the US

they only require a $1K deposit to make this happen

As far as I am aware there are no options for the car besides floor mats. late last year there was talk from Nissan of offering the Nismo/SpecV titanium exhaust but i didnt see that mentioned in any of the press materials so we might have to wait and see on that

·
Founder/Admin
26,473 Posts
Any idea on msrp of the track pack?
in the UK and Japan its around 130K. so i would have to say something along those lines. maybe a bit less but its based off our 110K Black Edition so logic tells me you would think a 15-20K hike is a gimme on this limited car with the suspension interior changes and new lip

·
Registered
608 Posts
I see that the sticker says final assembly point in Norfolk (VA is assume). What's that all about?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Founder/Admin
26,473 Posts
I see that the sticker says final assembly point in Norfolk (VA is assume). What's that all about?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using GT-R Life mobile app
thats just the east coast port where it comes in at.. I think there they add a few things like maybe the back up camera(at least they added them there for the 2012s when it was optional)so there are some checks and other little odds and ends done to them before they are shipped to the dealer so it does say final assemmly more as a technicality. Nothing to do with "actual" building of the car really

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
LOVE the interior and spec

GLWS!

·
Founder/Admin
26,473 Posts
Just got a call from the GM at crown.. they just got an allocation for a Track Edition car. They ordered it in Gunmetal which i think is a cool color for that car as it looks great with the blue seats and you are going to have contrast with the black wheels and carbon fiber spoiler just like on the BE's If anyone is interested let me know

A few months back it seemed dealers needed sold orders to get one of these..but my thinking is the initial demand has been soft so far and they are relaxing on that get these things out there. Not sure the ETA but some track editions should start hitting the dealers this month. Its possible there are a few already enroute that are unsold and Nissan is going to place them with dealers who want them. If so crown might have this car within the month or at least June. MSRP will be 116,995 with floor mats and destination included but I expect crown to work with anyone interested like they do on the other GTRs

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Any updates on the GMG/red int shipment?

Sent from my SC-02B using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thanks for checking ! FYI looking at Gunmetal Premium with red int.

Sent from my SC-02B using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.