Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's into Crypto here, and what are your favorite coins? any strategies you'd like to share?

Since I've completed my GT-R build goal, I've had the urge into researching and getting into something new... Crypto. I'm far beyond having knowledge in Crypto but for the past month+ of dedicated hours researching/teaching myself about this until I decided to start buying some coins and building a portfolio.

We all know the volatility and risks in crypto, so I decided to invest a portion of my side business income... basically $$ that I won't worry losing.

Didn't put all eggs in one basket, but one token did stand out for me "Loopring" (LRC)...had a gut feeling to drop most eggs into it, after researching about it. I won't hype it up lol, but google it , so this doesn't become a financial advice lol.

Looking into the Metaverse tokens and trying to get a better understanding, anyways share your thoughts/experiences etc.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
One thing, don't store all your coins in one place. Have a few wallets. You can have online and offline wallets. That way if something happens to one of them, you don't lose all your coins.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Basically you got 3 choices today.
Invest your money into
1. Real estate
2. Crypto
Or
3. Gold

The crazy thing is that besides very little really deep stuff, all the Information is on the World Wide Web. The purest and most valuable network of information and knowledge there ever was. Most people simply refuse to use it properly, or are too lazy.

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One thing, don't store all your coins in one place. Have a few wallets. You can have online and offline wallets. That way if something happens to one of them, you don't lose all your coins.
True i also just ordered the Ledger Nano X ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I think gold is more of a hedge on inflation these days and I don't see it doing a whole lot for a while. Real estate is due for a correction in the next couple of years, so be careful at this point. That leaves Crypto. It's still the wild west in Crypto and there is a lot of BS out there, but you can invest wisely and make money doing it. Just need to do your homework.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Boring, financially conservative option #4 is index funds! I've been splitting my portfolio between VTSAX/VOO for the last ~5 years and have seen some great returns and security. It may not be sexy (turn $100 into $10M), but a lot of high net worth people pursue this strategy ("VTSAX and relax") due to it's moderate amount of security and history of fairly consistent returns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts