Nissan GT-R Forum banner
201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Appreciate the advice, I have a dealer now who wants it and is only under my price by a few thousand. May go that route, so tired of all the back and forth on payment set-up with buyers looking to just pick it up.
Here in NC we only pay sales tax on the difference between trade in and the new car price so trading in can save a lot of money in taxes if your next car is close in value. It looks like Chicago is (Price of purchased car) - $10,000 = taxable total ... so maybe only saves you several hundred bucks, but still closes the gap slightly.

Maybe shop out to a few different dealers to try and get the best price. Also, check with Nexus Auto Brokers if you haven't already. They move a lot of GT-Rs.

Love your Techno Viking avatar BTW.

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
came across this NISMO today in my weekly search

price caught my eye at 128K but its missing the NISMO wheels and original hood. mileage is 26K

looks clean and no accidents but replacing the wheels would be fairly expensive

no info or pics but this is a 2016 NISMO for 124 but it has 48K miles on it

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Mexico Blue M4 Comp xDrive
340 Posts
Pre-owned numbers are now in the 240s nationwide. Although prices are still up high, as if the GTR is becoming a 'collector's item'. Pricing will probably get worse if Nissan decides to pull the plug to production.

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
2016 NISMO on Bring A trailer only 9k miles

car looks to have a few scuffs on the carbon lip. curious to see what it sells for

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
Pre-owned numbers are now in the 240s nationwide. Although prices are still up high, as if the GTR is becoming a 'collector's item'. Pricing will probably get worse if Nissan decides to pull the plug to production.
+1 they definitely won’t be getting cheaper anytime soon.

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
Anyone have any info on this Nismo? Carfax is clean but I'm obviously skeptical.

I saw this one got added online the other day felt there were a few red flags .....missing NISMO wheels which hurts the value by a lot. if its from a private seller thats one thing as they might still have them but from a used car dealer those wheels are probably long gone and are difficult and expensive to get back. looks like it also has aftermarket exhaust and brakes. not a bad thing unless it had the NISMO Ti and they swapped that out too. no engine bay pics so cant see whats been done or not there.

miles are high. thats a car I would need to see in person first for sure.

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
2016 NISMO on Bring A trailer only 9k miles

car looks to have a few scuffs on the carbon lip. curious to see what it sells for

just a little over a day left on this car. what do you guys think it will end at? im guessing all the bids will come right at the end

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
201 - 220 of 220 Posts