Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have for sale custom aluminum stereo knobs/dials that replace the crappy cheap knobs that come factory in our 09-11 GT-R's. These will also fit DBA's. Pm me if you are interested.

UPDATE

*****I just picked up 40 sets today, since I kept selling out so fast. PM me if interested*******

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
I have for sale custom aluminum stereo knobs/dials that replace the crappy cheap knobs that come factory in our 09-11 GT-R's.I have sold my current set of custom knobs and have sold 5 more sets on pre-order. I will pick them up from the fabricator in 2 weeks, due to the all of the interest I confirmed today that I will get 10 more sets. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
John
Are your pics on a DBA interior? Or is that a CF piece added to a CBA interior?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is a CBA, I just added the carbon stereo plate and the nav surround along with a full DBA body conversion:)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see why not. But have only installed it on my CBA. you can give them a shot and if they don't fit for some reason I'll refund you.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I will take a set!! Just let me know how you would like payment!! Thanks, Todd

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, Monster will get his set this week since he bought the first and only set I had, other than the one in my car.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you have an extra set being made, I would really like to have it....I don't mind waiting!!!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
These will fit both CBA/DBA. Ordered mine yesterday. Can't wait to see them!
Would be awesome if you took a couple pics and did a small write up on how they were to install.....no pressure lol

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Can they be made in black?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Can they be made in black?
I plan on having the faces of mine done in black when they arrive and possibly do the indicator notch red....

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
As of now, just have the aluminum, but I can check to see if black is possible.
Aluminum can always be anodized so if you can't offer it I'm sure people can source local places upon delivery!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Funds sent via Paypal!!! Thanks JC!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just wondering, do these go over the existing knobs....or do the back of them have the same fittings as the stock pieces? Thanks

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.