Who: TheNewGuy (Kenny)
What: Custom Forgeline De3c
Where: Located in Charlotte, NC
When: Shipped by buyers choice of shippers, whenever they would like them
Why: No longer have the vehicle, clearing space for new parts
How: Cash, Wire transfer, Paypal etc
Front(s): 20 x 9.5 w/ 25 offset
Rear(s): 20 x 11 w/ 19 offset
Weight: As per Forgeline, the weight for the Fronts: roughly 25lbs, weight for the Rears: roughly 26.5lbs
Lip: Polished aluminum
Lip Size: Front-1inch lip, Rear-2.5inch lip

Selling my custom Forgeline De3c for $2000 OBO + shipping. Wheels were made for me by Forgeline around August of 2013 and were on the car for about 9months or so until I sold the vehicle, and have been sitting in their original box and packaging since. Wheels are gloss black in the center with polished lips. The gloss finish on all of the wheels is immaculate and shines like the day I received them. The silver lips are fantastic as well, though the wheels could use a good washing (or polishing if buyer wants them to really sparkle), but the lips are in shiny and in good condition regardless. One wheel has a surface scratch on the lip, but it is honestly very hard to see with tires mounted, but I want to be forthcoming nonetheless. I'm located in Charlotte Nc and could meet a buyer somewhere near by, otherwise buyer pays all shipping prices.

Please feel free to contact me thru this post, PMs, or email: [email protected]

·
Registered
324 Posts
Any pictures of these wheels on the car? What are their weights? Is the offsets correct for the GT-R; I'm assuming so as you said you had them made for your car. So the lips are plain polished aluminum? No chrome over them? What sizes are the lips? Thank you

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any pictures of these wheels on the car? What are their weights? Is the offsets correct for the GT-R; I'm assuming so as you said you had them made for your car. So the lips are plain polished aluminum? No chrome over them? What sizes are the lips? Thank you
As per Forgline, the weight of the Fronts is roughly 25lbs/wheel, the weight of the rears is roughly 26.5lbs/wheel. The offsets are indeed correct and I ran them on my car with zero issues

I don't have many pictures of just the wheels on the car but I have a few of the car where the wheels are installed so you can get a look at them

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I edited the original post to show it but; the lips are indeed polished aluminum. Lip size is 1 inch lip on the fronts, 2.5 inch lip on the rears

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
GLWS. My buddy owns your old car ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts