Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on a Nissan logo to replace the "hamburger" nissan logo. I wanted a script so I found one that matches the "nismo" font. I am going to sand it next and primer sand before painting with the same color that is on the 2015 side fender vents(satin silver)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good but I think it would look weird if you put it where the Nissan hamburger emblem is. I can picture it on the passenger side dashboard like how Ferrari has the "458 italia" badge. I guess i'll have to wait and see when it's on the car.
I've never been a fan of dash lettering though. I would maybe do like a R35 logo really small maybe on the dash all the way over by the passenger side vent designating which model of GTR. I was going to just center the GTR logo but I have seen a guy do that and it looks good but a little empty and I also still want o represent NISSAN because I love nissan cars. (Had a nissan hardbody pickup, armada, maxima,GTR...) Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle White I centered it perfectly the fist time but it looked a little odd for some reason. I'll rock it this way for a bit but may move it down just a tad. When I was a designer I always would raise things just off center to kinda create movement in space or just for a different feel or transition from one space to another.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Let me be the first one to say it just doesn't fit the image of a GT-R. To me, it's mixing European styling with Japanese. It clashes and just doesn't work. Just my honest opinion.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like the badge itself but it just doesn't look right in the middle. I wish Nissan had a better design badge, like how Inifiniti has the Mount Fuji emblem which I like on my old G37S.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks good, but prob belongs in interior accents

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks out of place.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I like the badge but have to agree on the placement on the back, it seems alittle too large and the entire car is angular if it was more of a "sharp" script it might fit better. It would look awesome on the dash though for sure

1 - 20 of 64 Posts