Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Hi all. I compared other members' datalogs vs mine, and was wondering if any expert could help me read and see if everything is alright and safe?
I've done a conservative custom tune on a mustang dyno. My A/F Corr % B1 and B2 numbers are not the same, i know there is a margin difference but are the readings fine and safe? I ran the car for a while and everything felt ok.

I was looking at another members' log and both his A/F readings were exactly the same.

please let me know. Thank you

Attachments

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Yep, something is off. You need to speak with your tuner. Fueling issue.
Which part, A/F or AFR? Sorry I really don't know how to analyze the logs correctly?

I had fueling issues before and this is a new datalog with my tuners latest update. Is it anything to worry about, like damaging the engine ? Thank you

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Short Term Fuel trims are off. You need to adjust your MAF
so thats the only issue? what about AFR & A/F banks not being identical, is that normal ? I ran this tune for about 2 months and the car felt normal apart from the logs now. I did get an o2 sensor warning. Thank you for the help

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
B2 is off, are you running 3" intakes? Is MAF cal A the same as B?
Yes 3" intakes. I did the datalogs after i got a engine malfunction warning which was heated o2 sensor in bank 2 (p0159 & p2096). I erased the warning, it never came back.

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
PSI can sometimes have a direct relation to power and torque, but doesn't always, so the answer to your question depends on other variables.

If you kept the maximum boost at 18 or under, recognizing no other variables, you should be just fine. If properly calibrated it may be possible to run more than that. This answer is assuming that you are talking about a stock bottom end of a GTR and not exceeding the torque limit of the connecting rods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.