Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Enough said? Fully customizable steering wheels by DCT are so awesome because of the fact that they are 100% customizable. This model pictured is one we did for a customer with flat bottom, regular leather, perforated leather side grips, round top in gloss carbon and lower sides in gloss carbon and all stitched with red stitching! Finish that off with a DCT Motorsports wheel bezel in carbon fiber and you have yourself a winner!

Want something a bit more basic? DCT can do that too! Flat top and bottom in half leather and half suade with red stitching. We have one in stock at the shop with white stitching. Come check it out if you are local!

Check out our two pre-built options here!

http://r35tt.com/sto...el-09-R35-GT-R/

http://r35tt.com/sto...el-09-R35-GT-R/

Of course we have a delicious selection of other steering wheels such as the Vertex, Mines, Duremont, as well as race-type steering wheels like Sparco, Nardi, Personal, Works Bells too! Just give us a call, email or PM and we will take care of you!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
oh man, I want that carbon one so baaaaad :(

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh man, I want that carbon one so baaaaad :(
Live a little, get yourself one of these ;)
It's a part of the car you are in contact with a lot so in terms of visual / tactile "payback" it's actually a really good mod. Makes the car feel 100% more luxurious.

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Running this back to the top. This is your connection to your four contact patches. This is what you touch all the time, and when it feels right, and looks even better... well it is going to just brighten up your day.

No one does it like DCT, so if you like what you see or have a creative mindset, let us know at SPE and we'll help make it happen. Tie this together with some Carbon Fiber Paddles from RevoZport and we'll work on a special price.

Rory

·
fun haver
1,637 Posts
i ordered mine directly from DCT in Feb and haven't got my hand on it yet. He's saying something like the carbon fiber has a problem. when was the last time you got one from him?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts