Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys so I was going to schedule out the transmission flush and front diff flush from the stealership but Ive had car for 2 years just hit 34k miles daily driven never had that service. So I know its due but I called dealer and their master gtr tech said he didnt know anything about these filters. Pan filter (sump) and the line filter. He said they looked up everything they can service on the transmission and that wasnt in computer. They couldnt pull up any part numbers or anything. Is there a Nissan part number for these? Is my best bet show trans? So only fluid changes pretty much at the dealer for a whopping 1200 bucks

·
Nismo Owners Car Club
2,273 Posts
nope. dealer knows nothing about changing the pan/cylinder filter.

that would be the job for specialty GTR or performance shops. You can hit up SP Engineering and speak to David to send you some.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi guys so I was going to schedule out the transmission flush and front diff flush from the stealership but Ive had car for 2 years just hit 34k miles daily driven never had that service. So I know its due but I called dealer and their master gtr tech said he didnt know anything about these filters. Pan filter (sump) and the line filter. He said they looked up everything they can service on the transmission and that wasnt in computer. They couldnt pull up any part numbers or anything. Is there a Nissan part number for these? Is my best bet show trans? So only fluid changes pretty much at the dealer for a whopping 1200 bucks
Just got to Jack's now unless under warranty

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dealer does not seller either filter. So they don't service them either. They just do a drain and fill only.

The pan filter is metal mesh it can be cleaned. The line filter i would buy a reusable metal filter.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
What i don't understand tho that Nissan does actullay have these filters and they do sell them to the performance shops under God know what part numbers lol.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these? I happened to see them in the Nissan oem boxes but with no part numbers! Don't understand what the deal is!

·
Nismo Owners Car Club
2,273 Posts
What i don't understand tho that Nissan does actullay have these filters and they do sell them to the performance shops under God know what part numbers lol.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these? I happened to see them in the Nissan oem boxes but with no part numbers! Don't understand what the deal is!
I believe............dealer doesn't know cuz...........the dealer would rather replace the entire DCT rather than change the filters............yup.

·
Registered
100 Posts
There is no nissan part number. I checked the parts catalog. Only Pan, Gasket and Drain Bolts. They don't service the filters and don't sell them.

You can source the filter form Jacks or few other places they use borg warner part numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good day everyone
Jacks Transmission
They have all the parts you need for this tranny
I got the following from them
Pan filter
Line filter
Pan gasket
And the valve body clips for my 2010gtr
Came with instructions too
I changed fluid from Nissan special $$95.
To motul $22.
The tranny runs smoother and less noise with the motul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.