Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I did this right after buying my car a while back. While non GT-R folks like it and think the symmetry looks good, I sometimes wish I would have just left it alone and only taken off the Nissan emblem. If I thought I could put it back to it's original location I might rebadge it, but I know I wouldn't get it lined up like the stock emblem, and be worse off

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
I did this right after buying my car a while back. While non GT-R folks like it and think the symmetry looks good, I sometimes wish I would have just left it alone and only taken off the Nissan emblem. If I thought I could put it back to it's original location I might rebadge it, but I know I wouldn't get it lined up like the stock emblem, and be worse off
What part of Oklahoma are you from?

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Its usually with dental floss and a heat gun, then using polish and wax in the area where the badge was situated. If the double sided tape used to put the badge on is exceptionally sticky and leaves remnants you can use that goo begone stuff, then polish and wax.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
pull the nissan badge and leave the gtr logo where it is. the trunk line is perfect without any badge there. the gtr badge doesnt look right with the curved /rounded trunk line since its square versus the rounded nissan badge.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Its usually with dental floss and a heat gun, then using polish and wax in the area where the badge was situated. If the double sided tape used to put the badge on is exceptionally sticky and leaves remnants you can use that goo begone stuff, then polish and wax.
I like your wing ? where to get it ? Thank

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.