Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts

These are the first set of LED front clear winkers that shine white LED to match your headlights.

The great part is that when the turn signal is activated the LED color switches from white to amber, providing the safety and dual functionality that no other front winkers can offer.

$375 will get you a complete new set with brand new Nissan Japan original clear lenses as a starting point.

Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to order.

For more pictures and information...

http://www.gt-rr.com...-led-switchback

Check out this video of the winkers showcasing their dual function LEDs!

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In, if the install is easy.

How do you install it?

I saw it on Ben's car and it looked awesome.
The installation is pretty straightforward, but we will also have an installation manual that will be provided with each set of lights purchased.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
I'll eat you like a KitKat woo who
1,357 Posts
I have my own clear corners that I want to send. On your site, I was going to check out and the price was $195.00 for each? I just want to be clear on the price. On the top post, it says for a set. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
@Dyjo1... its $195 for the set if you mail it in.

patiently waiting for mines.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I already have clear corners and would like to send them in for this. Is it straight plug and play after you guys modify them?

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow...these look pretty cool I mean is amber the only color are you able request another color?
Possibly, send over a PM or an email with what you have in mind.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We just released our Version 2 winkers that feature a digital controller for a simpler installation process:

We currently have these in stock and ready to ship!!

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PM me a price please.
Pricing is $195 if you trade in a set of JDM clear winkers or $295 if you purchase the winkers outright, including the brand new set.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Same link to purchase the new version as posted above?

I like these.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.