Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bad luck my driver side inlet axles broke on me while i was doin a test lanch..i had dss axles also..i guess some gotta give now thiers another weak link

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
puttin the tranny down tomorrow..crossin finger.order the inlet already just goin to change both side..the u.s. dont have it so the dealer gotta get it from japan it b bout a week..things just not goin my way

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea it was me..nice meetin u to..thanks..yea i hope not supose to go austin in the morin to get back on the dyno n do so street tunin but i guess not no more,,...so what was your best run

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that just lanch at 4600rpm

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
yea it was me..nice meetin u to..thanks..yea i hope not supose to go austin in the morin to get back on the dyno n do so street tunin but i guess not no more,,...so what was your best run
I dont have my slips with me but if I remember correctly it was a [email protected] Hope you get back up and running soon. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We have a set sent out to DSS so hopefully soon we will have a fix for this.
U don't know how long rite BC I just order both side even tho one broke I'm just puttin all new parts but it take lik a week BC it's cumin from Japan..I drain the fluid n look at the magnetic plug it was clean no chunk or anything so u think I'll b write with changing the part I'm orderin

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Nice..I wish mine was running lik that.lol..I'll see u next year
Thanks. Your MPH was very very good. 150 if I remember correctly? Just need to get your LC dialed in for your set up and I have a feeling you will be running the same ET's if not a bit faster. Look forward to seeing you next year. Didn't get a chance to see your car up close, but looked great from a distance. Looking forward to updates on your car

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. Your MPH was very very good. 150 if I remember correctly? Just need to get your LC dialed in for your set up and I have a feeling you will be running the same ET's if not a bit faster. Look forward to seeing you next year. Didn't get a chance to see your car up close, but looked great from a distance. Looking forward to updates on your car
I trap 151mph..so I'll b around thier

·
Vendor
1,382 Posts
High rpm launch with upgraded axles has done in more than one car like this. Hopefully there is an upgraded part released soon.

Sean

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
High rpm launch with upgraded axles has done in more than one car like this. Hopefully there is an upgraded part released soon.

Sean
So y'all broke one b4...if so did y'all damage anying inside the diff beside the inlet

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
parts is goin b in next week cant wait to get it back up

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
so with the DSS axles and then the DSS fix for this part.. we know what might be next.. hopefully the Brace does it job at that point or the diff will split.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.