Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am looking to purchase a GTR in around 4 months (Budget around $120k). I been starting doing my initial research but there isn't much information on the differences of the GTR EBAs. It looks that most listings for 2017+ premium edition GTRs are around ~120k for one that has low mileage. Is there a reason for me to go for a newer years GTR (2017 vs 2018 vs 2019 vs etc) or is there really no difference? This will be my daily (I drive low miles every year) so any small QOL changes from any of the years can be good for me.

I also plan to go FBO so just an example, would a FBO 2017 GTR (looking at nexus brokers here) be better purchase than a 2020 stock GTR with the same miles with the same price?

Any advice or link to threads I can read would be appreciated. This will be my 2nd car purchase so I am new to the market in general.
Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,554 Posts
Welcome to GTRLIFE! Honestly its not anything worth talking about as far as differences between 17 and 18+ or even 20+. NISMO and Track Edition is a HUGE LEAP for 17-19 vs 20+

The 17 FBO we have is absolutely perfect GT-R done right with right parts if you want to go FBO later.

We also have that off lease 20 Bayside Blue but honestly you will be wasting money going that direction if you going to do FBO. Now if color was your main choice then bayside blue is only available in 20+

You can call us anytime we can walk you through the whole process since there is no one else who has sold more GT-Rs than us and we tend to figure out as we talk to customers what they really want :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts