Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm in Canada , with a Texan 2012 GTR. We didnt get many 12s due to limited numbers produced due to the nuclear explosion.

There are no differences at all. Other then the speedo.

You are not required to change over the speedo instrument cluster.. as you can tell it's been already registers in the state of Nebraska and street legal.

Some people may be worried with 'history'.. etc.. Not sure how they cant comprehend any mileage discrepancy.. simple formula.. 1 x 1.6..or ÷ ...We have very strict regs here, carfax and carproof, insurance, police reports.. were the Switzerland of North America :) Far stricter and held accountable then in the USA.

The day I decide to sell my gtr to a fellow canadian and get offered less.. LOL.

Might aswell sell it back to an American across our imaginary border..

FYI... Its built in Japan on the same assembly line.

NOW...If the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the car.. I'd understand ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
To note, the only other item besides the speedometer reading km/hr on the outer ring with the mph on the inner ring.

Is the DRLs ( which if someone can confirm, do the US cars now come with factory DRLs?)

Other than those two items, the cars are identical.
A 12 and up GTR has the lower LED lights as daytime running lights.

My American 2012 has the led lights active upon startup without any modification.

2009-2011 could be an issue?

Here in Ontario, Daytime running lights are mandatory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.