Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to our popular 2009-2011 diffuser line up, we are pleased to announce that we now offer diffuser fins for the 2012+ GT-R. These beautiful fins are built out of aluminum and wrapped in 3M Carbon Fiber Vinyl. The edges are prepared in black. A lot of time goes into making these fins look great and they blend very well with your OEM diffuser. This is a beautiful solution for anyone who has been searching for a 2012+ GT-R diffuser.

We are taking orders today. http://www.difflow.com/gtr_fins.html

$700+$25 to ship in the USA. PM me, call me or order directly from the website. 4O6 - 2O7 - 48OO

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have these fins!! They are awesome. fitment and quality is amazing. I have the 2013 model and there was nothing on the market for the new models until these...makes my car look so badass comparing to the rexpeed J fins i had on...install was simple as well.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Could 09-11 owners use these as well if we didn't want to replace the OEM carbon fibre pice with the entire Difflow piece?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Excellent thanks!

·
R33 Member
848 Posts
I got mine already thank you sir highly recommended guys
fast shipping without a doubt.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a friends running those fins. Mounting point for CBA exactly the same

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I have a friends running those fins. Mounting point for CBA exactly the same
do they over hang? I have the Topsecret rear under spoiler which is that rear valence piece...I purchased the used difflow but it didn't fit with the under spoiler and it had some damage to it. If the fins go to the edge of the CBA underpan, I should be fine..but if they extend out, I can't use them.

·
Registered
269 Posts
They are flush just like the DBA pic above.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts