Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you dont own a gtr then this thread is for you

how old are you and when do u think you will get one?

what do u do? still in school?

im 20 and dropped out of college after first semester and will be starting a new job @4k... i also do other stuff on side..which is another $1k

for the next 3-4 years i dont care about any other sports car...will buy a cheap vw jetta that i can also save on gas and insurance

by the time i start my new job in 3 months i will have $15k down payment for the gtr. i deliver pizza for now

if everything goes how i planned, i should be buying one for my 24th birthday

·
Registered
278 Posts
Right now I'm 17 and I I hope to get one by either 23 or 24.

I'm still in high school, but am going to UT Austin to probably major in Mechanical Engineering (since it is such a big field) and minor in business or accounting. I plan on getting house 1st (nothing to big, just not in the ghetto) then buy a GTR.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Just turned 31, law enforcement, buying in the next 10 weeks!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just turned 28. Currently a Project manager at Foxconn (manufacturer company that makes iPhones, iPads, and everything else, lol). Graduated from FSU with MIS degree but back in school at UM now getting my MBA. Hella freaking expensive !! (78K for Tuition --- 2 yr Working professional program)

Been looking at GTR as my next car ... or at least I can dream, lol.... Driving a 2003 350Z now.
I could purchase a GTR now paying 100% in-full but......I'd be digging into my savings. Holding off for perhaps a house down payment ??? *shrugs* ... So tempting to pull the trigger though !

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just turned 25 last week, currently work for the lottery. Within a year or so I will pick a gtr up. Buying a house in may, once I am settled in I will than make the jump for the gtr.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
I am too old to rock and roll, but too young to die. Other than that, I am trying to make money and buy a used GTR (still costs over 100k).... Or sell one useless property of mine and purchase an Alpha 12.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm 32 yrs old, and am about to sell my Evo X next week. I'm planning on putting the money in the bank, saving $15-$20k over the next 12 months, and then buying a 2010-2012 in April of next year. I can't see myself getting any other car after driving an Evo for a few years. I'm a portfolio manager. Pretty pumped for next year! I'll be driving my CR-V around till then lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.