Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Do Luck in Japan has combined their collective aerodynamic knowledge to produce this highly innovative new front diffuser for the GT-R.

GT-RR's parent company Bulletproof Automotive is Do Luck's exclusive distributor and we're very proud to be Do Luck's partner to release this GT-R diffuser to international clients for worldwide delivery. It is truly proper high-end Japanese motorsports quality construction. The quality is more comparable to a $4000+ diffuser, but we've worked with Do-Luck to price it aggressively to help make it more attainable for serious GT-R enthusiasts.

The functional design is clearly the fascinating point of this diffuser. Besides being a carbon fiber front spoiler and complete front under diffuser replacement in one, there are significant aerodynamic benefits integrated into the design. Integrated brake ducting is achieved along with unique built in channels and even more uniquely designed replaceable bottom caps on each side of the diffuser.

Additionally the shape of the diffuser ensures a more aggressive profile for increased front downforce/grip. The purposeful racing design also remains functional for daily street use simultaneously despite it's clear circuit intentions. Unlike other racing diffusers, this design manages to not protrude so excessively that scraping becomes such a problem.

Our latest shipment of Do Luck front diffuser's are now in-stock and available with no JDM manufacturing or shipping lead times.

Inquire with BP directly at 213.745.6954, send us a PM, or for fastest response e-mail [email protected]

·
Banned
182 Posts
order now we are making a fresh pot of coffee and can add some stains for 69.39 to your HHHHAHAAHHAHAAAAAA new um used parts your ordering. bullet proof taken money and leaving ppl unhappy.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi z33c,

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with the steps we have taken so far regarding your damage claim.
Since z33c posted his discontent on 18 of our threads on GT-R Life, we think it's best to provide a clear backstory with regard to what happened in this particular scenario:
  1. Z33c ordered a set of Top Secret Floor mats, as well as a Top Secret vented hood from us on December 2nd, 2014.
  2. Both the floormats and the hood were in-stock items, and shipped out within 2 business days - December 4th, 2014
  3. Z33c received the items on December 18th, 2014, and at the time of delivery signed "no visible damage"
  4. Z33c called us on January 5th, 2015 to report that he found damage to the Top Secret hood. He spoke with Josh on our operations team, who immediately following the conversation, emailed Z33c this request:

To: XXXX
    CC: [email protected]
    Subject: Damaged Bonnet
    Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 15:03:07 -0800

Good afternoon XXXX,

Once again, we are terribly sorry that the hood arrived with some damage. As I mentioned on the phone, please provide pictures of the damaged area, the box it came in, and the delivery receipt. Please do not discard any of the original packaging.
    I realize the gravity of this incident, and I can assure you that we will act swiftly on this.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Josh

5. The same day (January 5th, 2015), Josh initiated the claims process with the freight carrier that delivered the part (Pilot Freight).
  6. Z33c did not respond to Josh's request for photos and further information until January 12th, 2014, when he sent us 2 emails with what we requested.
  7. Josh immediately submitted the photos / evidence to Pilot Freight's insurance carrier, and then spoke with z33c on the phone the next day (January 13th, 2015) to explain that the evidence was submitted, as well as to explain the claims process.
  8. On January 16th, 2014, z33c followed up with Josh via email requesting an update. The same day, Josh replied with the following:

Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 8:55 AM
    To: XXXX
    Cc: '[email protected]'
    Subject: RE: Damaged Bonnet

Hi XXXX,

I've submitted the damage claim over to the insurance company. The next step is to wait and see if they need to send a rep out to you to inspect the damaged hood.

Since you indicated that it is damaged beyond repair, we are forced to wait on the insurance company. If it was a case where it CAN be repaired, the process to get it fixed could be started by you or a local shop, and the insurance company would only be paying for the repairs costs. I wish the process was quicker, but unfortunately, we have to play the waiting game now.

I'll keep you updated as the process goes on.

Thanks,
    Josh

9. Z33c followed up on several occasions over the next week and a half via phone to check on the status of the claim. As Pilot Freight had a backlog of damage claims from the Holiday 2014 Season, there was an extended delay in processing z33c's individual claim, which Josh advised z33c of via phone on several occasions.
  10. On January 30th, 2015, Josh emailed z33c with an quick update regarding the claims process:

Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:55 AM
    To: 'XXXX'
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: Damaged Bonnet

Hi XXXX,

Wanted to give you a quick heads up.

I've submitted the damage claim with all necessary info over to the insurance company. Now we are waiting for them to review the outcome, which is scheduled for the week of February 23rd. Unfortunately, the rest of the steps are outside of our control and we only have the option of waiting on Pilot to resolve this.

I understand the frustration of having to wait over a month, but we are trying to do everything we can to solve this.

I'll keep you updated as the process goes on.

Thanks,
    Josh
  11. Between January 30th, 2015 and the week of February 23rd, 2015, z33c called numerous times looking for an update. Each of these times, we advised him that the claim review was pending until the week of February 23rd, as previously advised by Pilot themselves.
  12. As of the week of February 23rd, 2015, Pilot advised us that the claim was denied. At this point, Josh requested the claim to be transferred to an appeals adjuster for re-review.
  13. Z33c then called us at least twice a week for the next several weeks requesting updates (each time, he verbally abused our employees as he felt that we were trying to "screw him over.") We repeatedly reassured him that we were on his side, doing all we could, and that any decision regarding the damage claim was in Pilot's hands.
  14. Josh emailed z33c on March 9th, 2015 with an update from the appeals adjuster, advising that they were doing further investigation on their end, and the process would take a bit longer.
  15. Between, March 13th, 2015 and March 24th, 2015, we reached out to the Director of Loss Prevention at Pilot in a last ditch effort to assist z33c with his damage claim.
  16. Z33c then called and emailed several more times over the next couple weeks looking for updates, which we had not yet received from Pilot, and updated z33c with that information.
  17. The Director of Loss Prevention at Pilot made a final decision to deny the claim, stating that due the extended time period that z33c waited to report any damage to Bulletproof or Pilot, they couldn't confirm or deny if the hood was damaged by z33c after receipt, while it was in storage at his residence.
  18. Last week, on March 24th, 2015, Josh attempted to speak with z33c via phone, but he was unavailable. Immediately following the call attempt, Josh emailed him the following:
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:19 AM
To: 'xxxx'
Cc: 'Avi Fischer'
Subject: RE: update needed

Hi xxxx,

Hope all is well on your end.

This has taken so much longer than expected because Pilot denied this claim. I have exhausted all of my resources while trying to get this reversed, but unfortunately Pilot feels that they are not responsible. As I mentioned to you on the phone 2 weeks ago, the adjuster said that the delay had to do with the fact that you did not report this to us within their 3 day policy for concealed damages (it was considered concealed because the delivery receipt was signed as "not damaged"). I have spent hours and ultimately days going back and forth with different adjusters as well as the Director of Loss Prevention himself in an attempt to plead our case. We explained that this was delivered during Christmas and New Year's, therefore you did not have time to get to it until January 5th which was when it was reported to us. Again, they judged that the liability was on you because it was a couple of weeks until it was reported, which we do not agree with it at all.

We want you to know that we value you as a customer, and wish to help you with this since we feel that you did everything you could to report this damage as quickly as you could. After looking at the pictures of the damaged areas, the guys from our shop strongly feel that this could be repaired - not to the perfect status that it was originally in, but pretty darn close. If you are willing to ship it back to us, we will cover the repairs cost while you only pay for the shipping costs (which we will obtain the best rate available). Please know that this is not something we normally do whenever the insurance company denies claims due to "customer negligence," but again, we feel that we need to do something for you since you are a valued customer.

Please let me know if this proposal works for you so that I can get a shipping quote and send the label to you right away.

Best regards,
Josh

As of today, March 30th, 2015, z33c has yet to respond to Josh's email from last week or speak with anyone at Bulletproof / GT-RR via phone. We have offered to repair the hood, at our cost, if z33c is willing to cover the cost of shipping to and from our shop; z33c has been unresponsive, but instead posted on 18 of our threads here on GT-R Life.​

Z33c, I will echo our previous offer to you here: If you are willing to send the hood back to us, we will perform the necessary repairs at our cost. Please feel free to give us a call or respond to Josh's email if you would like to get this process started.

·
Banned
182 Posts
1 yes i ordered the hood and 2 sets of floor mats.
2 when ordered they said THEY WILL BE SHIPPED IN 2 DIFFERENT BOXES. TOTAL LIE! THEY WERE SENT TOGETHER AND ON TOP OF THE HOOD.
3 you are the type of fucks who get to go to an office job 6 days a week. and if i was to ask where you will be next thursday i am fucking sure you will have an exact answer as to where you will be. me on the other hand i live my life on and off the road for weeks at a time.
4 so with number 3 being said let me just drop this bit in there. me as a customer i place the order i pay for the order and that was about the end of my side. then i wait for it to show uo and inspect it.
5 OOOOOOO and lets not forget here you fucking scum bags these dates here brought me right thru the holidays. so yes opening the hood was #1 on my list
6 my mailing address and my home address are 2 different spot you fucking ass holes. my home address is so hood i can not have mail ever sent there so i have it sent to the country where it is safe. this is why it took me some time to go back and take the pictures you fucking ass holes. i went to pick the hood up, not thinking GGGGGGGG well maybe i should bring my camera with me because this thing should show up damaged.

7 yes josh started the claim right away. AND LETS PUT LITTLE JOSH ON BLAST HERE. WHAT DID I SAY TO HIM WHEN I FIRST SPOKE TO HIM ABOUT THIS HOOD?????? I SAID AND I FUCKING QUOTE THIS "YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME ON THIS HOOD. I JUST KNOW YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME ON THIS HOOD" NO NO NO SAYS JOSH. BUT IN THE END I GOT FUCKED. YEAP CALLED IT SO RIGHT!!!!!! FUCK YOU BPA

8 OOOOO YEAH JOSH FALLOWED UP REALLY GOOD WITH EAMIL. I WOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL THEN REPLY AND RECEIVE NOTHING. SO I WPOULD HAVE TO THEN CALL HIM AND GET HIM ON THE PHONE FOR ANSWERS! BULL SHIT LIES

9 IN FACT IN THE FIRST FEW TIMES OF TALKING TO SIR JOSH. HE TOLD ME THEY TELL EVERYONE TO SIGN FOR THERE PACKAGES AS DAMAGED TO BE SAFE. FUCKING FUNNY BECASUE I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS???????? MORE BPA LIES AND BULL SHIT GUYS

10 ON JAN 30 HE LET ME KNOW NOTHING IS HAPPENING. ALSO BY THIS TIME I HAD FOUND OUT THAT PIOLT THERE FRIGHT COMPANY WOULD ONLY DEAL WITH THEM AND WOULD NOT TELL ME ANYTHING AT ALL. SO THIS IS THE POINT I RELIZE THEY HAVE ME BY THE BALLS AND I AM GOING TO GET FUCKED JUST LIKE I SAID. BUT LETS KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME.....

11BETWEEN JAN 30 AND FEB 23RD I CALLED 2 TIMES TO SEE WHATS GOING ON. MAKE ME SOUND LIKE AN ASS HOLE YOU FUCKING FUCKS. I CALLED 2 TIMES TO SEE WHATS GOING ON. AND WOULDN'T YOU IF YOU SPENT OVER 3K ON A PIECE OF SHIT BROKEN COFFEE STAINED HOOD???? JUST SAYING????

12 - 17 I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET INTO THAT. YOU HAD MY MONEY I HAD NOTHING. OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO CALL. THE CALLS WERE ONCE A WEEK. SO LETS TALK ABOUT THE CALLS JOSH SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE AND NEVER DID. LETS TALK ABOUT THE EMAILS THAT WERE NEVER REPLIED TO? OOOO THE STORY ALWAYS SOUNDS SO GOOD WHEN TOLD FROM ONE SIDE. SURE DOES CQN PAINT A PRETTY PICTURE.

SO LETS TALK ABOUT #18 REAL FACTS OF THE CASE HERE.

18 AS A CUSTOMER I PLACE THE ORDER AND PAY FOR IT. THAT WAS THE END OF MY DEAL HERE. THE BOX WHEN IT ARRIVED AT THE HOUSE HAD NO AND I MEAN NO DAMAGE ON IT AT ALL! BUT YET WHEN I OPEN IT UP THE HOOD IS TOTALLY FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CORNER IS BROKEN OFF. THERE IS COFFEE stains all over the center of the hood. there is a 6x3 inch area on the side of the hood the clear is smashed. but yet the box had NO damage on it. so strange right? OOOO lets not forget BPA promise of shipping my 3 items in different boxes. A TOTAL FUCKING LIE! they threw the mats in the box with the hood and the mats were on top of the hood for the ride. really smart guys really smart. guess you just started doing this yesterday. idiots! anyways back to the facts here. i now sit here with a broken smashed up hood plus coffee stained like no tomorrow. and they offer me to send it back "at my cost of shipping" HUUUUMMMMM guys lets think about this? your saying the hood ended up like this from shipping and lets try it again? now you sound really stupid! so lets fallow this for a minute here. i send you back my BROKEN DAMAGED HOOD, what do you think your going to do to it? you guys must be magic wizards of some sort? i mean are you magic wizards???? well you would have to be to fix this mess. there is no way to repair a broken off corner on a carbon fiber hood fuck nuts! if it was fiber glass hood yes no problem. but the corner is missing and you know that. so fixing is not an option. and if you were really trying to stand behind this claim why the fuck am i paying to send back when this all stems from you!

18 here is the raw truth of what happened with BPA. see they order in there parts from japan in large containers. when the container comes in they unload it into stock. NEVER CHECKING TO SEE THE CONDITION ON HOW IT MADE IT HERE. now dont fucking lie BPA this is exactly what JOSH had told me. so if an item was damaged they really have no idea at all until they sell it to you and you open up your new found surprise. so seeing how my box had no and i mean no signs of damage to it, had no crush makes on the sides. they had no idea the hood was screwed up they just sell sell sell take take take. or maybe they did know and this might explain how i had coffee stains all over my new hood. I MEAN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME COFFEE STAINS ALL OVER THE CENTER OF WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A NEW HOOD. BULL SHIT GUYS JUST PLAIN O FUCKING BULL SHIT. COFFEE STAINS ALL OVER THE HOOD. so i made a joke with josh on this. is this suppose to increase the value of this item? are these true jdm smoky coffee stains? and he laughed and said well if we get them to cover this hood i will ask if smoky can sign your new hood. yeah so much for that new hood. now i am left with a broken coffee stained hood with an area of 6x3 inch smashed clear coat. awesome guys thanks!!!! if you guys would have done your job right this would not have happened. you open up the box to shove the mats in there. at the same time you could have done an inspection on the hood and would have seen the shit. because according to josh it is not part of the process to poor coffee all over new products being sent out.

WITH ALMOST CERTAINTY THIS HOOD WAS NOT DAMAGED IN THE PIOLT PROCESS. BUT YET THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO BLAME PIOLT FOR THE DAMAGE. WHEN THEY LOST THE CLAIM I GOT FUCKED. THIS IS THE MOST BULL SHIT I HAVE SEEN FROM A COMPANY IN A LONG TIME. IF THIS WAS DONE BY PIOLT DID THEY ALSO DROP A POT OF COFFEE IN THE BOX TO YOU FUCKING FUCKS????????? BPA LIES LIES LIES SCREW.

·
Banned
182 Posts
YOU GUYS WANT TO TRY TO SIT BEHIND YOUR SCREEN AND ACT LIKE YOUR THE NICE GUYS HERE. BULL SHIT. WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG AND YOU SCREWED ME OVER. SO YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT I AM GOING TO GO BACK AT YOU IN EVERY WAY I CAN. AND IF YOU LOSE ONE SALE THEN I FEEL I AM GAINING BACK THE GROUND "3000 DOLORS" I HAVE NOW LOST TO YOU. I WILL SIT HERE AND BEAT MY DRUM TO THE TUNE OF FUCK BPA TO ANYONE ANY EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT CUSTOMERS RIGHT???????

1 HAPPY CUSTOMER MIGHT TELL 4-5 PPL THEY LIKE YOU
1 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT HAS AN EAR TO LEND HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU.

AT THE END OF THE DAY I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE YOU ALREADY HAVE MY MONEY AND ARE RIGHT ON TO THE NEXT SALE. THIS EXPLAINS WHY WHEN I EMAILED JOSH I DID NOT HEAR BACK. EVEN IF HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING FOR AN UPDATE THE CORRET WAY TO HANDLE THINGS IS TO REPLY AND SAY HEY I AM STILL WAITING. BUT NOPE. AND YOU TRY TO PAINT ME AS AN ASS HOLE FOR CALLING TO GET ANSWERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU HAVE POCKETS AS DEEP AS BPA A LITTLE 3000 IS NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED OVER. BUT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD WHO WORKS HARD FOR THERE MONEY AND CARES ABOUT WHAT THEY BUY AND HOW IT IS SPENT. I GUESS I AM JUST A JERK? NOW I AM THE JERK WITHOUT 3000 OF MY MONEY. I AM ALSO THE JERK HOW IS THE UN PROUD OWNER OF ONE SHIT BOX WRECKED JDM SMOKY STAINED FUCKING HOOD. MAYBE IF I CUT IT DONW TO SIZE I COULD USE IN FOR A NEW DOOR. THANKS GUYS YOUR REAL STAND UP GUYS.

·
Banned
182 Posts
we will fix the hood at your cost of shipping both ways. when they say the damage was caused by the shipping process? is anyone out there stupid enough to fall for this???? really i mean really. shipping is what they said caused all the damage in the first place. and being such stand up guys here lets try this 2 more times. of course why not its not there money there are wasting. so when i turn down this stupid offer. what they look like good guys for trying to help and i am a jerk for refusing the offer? bull shit. guys think about it. these jack offs said the damage happened in shipping. so lets try to send this hood 2 more times.

·
Banned
182 Posts
aside from the bickering back and forth and the finger pointing. BPA is saying this is all my fault because i did not open and inspect the box in the first 3 days. sure because i did not open the box in the first 3 days the hood must have got mad and broke its corner then smashed the clear coat in a fit of rage from being stuck in the box. and last when the hood could not get out of the box in those first 3 days it finally got mad and drank a pot of coffee when no one was looking. i must have the baddest hood ever made. this one is a keeper. ha right. i guess i must be the weird one for not living my life beside the mail box with my name on it. fuck me i had not known.

you can fallow BPA's bull shit time line that means nothing more than a time line of bull shit. how does the time line and bull shit answers justify the fact i am now out 3000 + dollars with nothing to show for it but a broken hood.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
z33c,

We're sorry that you're still dissatisfied with the options presented.
We think you're under the impression that we sent you a damaged hood, however the photos below are of your hood in new condition before it left our shop:

As a note to all of our customers (and potential customers), we make it a priority to have detailed documentation for every part that comes in from Japan. This includes detailed notes regarding condition, as well as individual photos of every single item that we have in our possession.

Z33c, you mentioned several times that we are placing blame on you for not opening the box within 3 days, however we believe there might be some misunderstanding. We're on your side with regards to the 3-day period, which is why we fought so hard with Pilot Freight. (You can see the outcome of another claim we fought for another customer on documented in the first paragraph of the email below.) However, after taking the claim all the way to the Director of Claims, the denial ultimately stood firm with them. As you can see in the final email we received from Pilot below on the denial, they specifically outlined that they cannot accept the claim as the time period that you waited before unwrapping the box and reporting damage was long enough that they're unable to determine if anything happened to the hood in the days after you received it.

Just for full transparency, Z33c provided the following photos to us of the damage:

Despite the damage not being our responsibility, we want to reiterate the offer to help we've extended since day 1: if you can send us back to the hood, we believe that we can repair it to your satisfaction at our cost. (If you have concerns about the hood being further damaged during shipping, then please feel free to use a different carrier than Pilot.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.