Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, we just received a batch of Dodson first gear/input shafts after a LONG back order. We also have many other Dodson parts in stock like always, including clutches, adjustable front upper control arms, baskets, pistons / seals, all gear locks / mechanical circlips, transmission / FWD / differential fluids, and all common 'small parts' like o-ring kits, oil pump upgrades, diff scoops, piston shaft seals, gear selector piston caps, and more. Please let us know if you need anything.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Speaking of long backorders...when are those SFS high carbon fiber wings coming in???

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speaking of long backorders...when are those SFS high carbon fiber wings coming in???
As I quoted you when you placed the order, and also replied to your PM from a few days ago, it is the same as what I originally told you...please PM me any questions about things like that so as to keep this thread on topic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.