Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Im looking to purchase a set of Downforce Carbon sideskirts and rear spats for my DBP 2012 but i have a few concerns. Im leaning towards the gloss option on both but:

Would the gloss option clash with the stock 2012 matte rear diffuser?
Would the style carbon on the Downforce Carbon match well with the 2012 carbon?
and lastly
Would it be ok to run both the sideskirts and the rear spats without a carbon front lip?

Ive been looking for some photos of the rear spats on a 2012 with no luck. Any opinions/photos with this set up is greatly appreciated.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
I'll be going down to DF this week to test fit some on my 2012, and I'll post photos up in this thread after

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be going down to DF this week to test fit some on my 2012, and I'll post photos up in this thread after
Great! Look forward to your photos!

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Were you able to get those pics chaz?

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Sorry didn't get a chance to go down this week due to work issues, will be going down this week for sure either Tuesday or Wednesday! Sorry for the delay!

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry didn't get a chance to go down this week due to work issues, will be going down this week for sure either Tuesday or Wednesday! Sorry for the delay!
Sounds good, cant wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.