Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,259 Posts
Selling my BRAND NEW Droid Bionic HDMI Dock ( $99) and Car mount ($39) at half price $70 shipped ... my lose your gain

both items are new and in perfect condition

the dock makes a great alarm clock. multimedia station for your bedroom or office... multiple USB devices can be attached aswell as HDMI out

the car mount is great for NAV or filming in 1080p

need to get this sold ASAP thanks

paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
308 Posts
hey mc, ru getting rid of the bionic as well? i got one on the day they came out and i've had nothing but problems with it from day one (i'm on my second one cause the claimed my antenna was bad on the first one). i actually switched from my iphone 4 to the bionic because of a couple things i heard on the board here. still undecided but i hope the performance gets better with age! so far not impressed. did u end up getting one?

·
Founder/Admin
26,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i have one... no problems at all with it.. i actually like it alot... its just im gonna get the RAZR next month though so and am gonna have to re buy the accessories so im just trying to get out of these for now

·
Registered
308 Posts
well thats good to hear. maybe part of my ordeal is the learning curve as well. coming from an iphone it is quite a bit different to get used to the android operating system. the more i'm getting used to it though the more i'm liking it. hopefully it will stop crashing on me and all will be good. another problem (i think its probably a big problem) is that we don't have 4G in kansas city yet (in a few area's but not widespread yet). i think when that happens in november i will notice a huge difference. i hope so

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.