Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

Hope this isn't a re-post - but god damn the way this GTR shifts between 1-2 blows me away ... and if you notice the car is sliding around almost the whole way down so Im sure with some better traction it could have gone a little faster ...

Check It Out

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
I believe he ran this before the year ended in Dec. 2011. Pretty quick.

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow woulda been faster if he didn't use all the track. ;-)
That is exactly what I was thinking ... LOL, never the less that GTR moves very quick - I one day dream of having my GTR running 9's ... Hell Id be happy with a 9.99 to be honest!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
love the orange color, awsome launch!!

what the hell is the thing on the left that did 9.1???

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
love the orange color, awsome launch!!

what the hell is the thing on the left that did 9.1???
to my understanding that is a full out 350z track car - to define track I mean a quarter mile car

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Shep, Do you let the car do the 1-2 shift or do it manually? If manually what RPM do you try to shift at?

My 9.44 passes were in auto mode, but I might try manual next time out.
I have gotten my best time shifting manuel mode R-R-OFF , but it does come on fast , i have banged the rev limiter A LOT ..lol

Mike you are on stock cams and heads? i would keep the shifts no more than 7500

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
I have gotten my best time shifting manuel mode R-R-OFF , but it does come on fast , i have banged the rev limiter A LOT ..lol

Mike you are on stock cams and heads? i would keep the shifts no more than 7500
I'm kinna learning the shift point on my car. The rev limit is set at 8k and I banged the rev limiter few times. Lolz.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.