Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2013 GTR Black Edition
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Was hoping to get everyones thoughts on alternative fuels. I am thinking about upgrading my 2013 GTR to either E85 or to 100 octane. Whats everyones thoughts, pro's, con's etc on this topic? Currently I am modded with downpipe, y pipe, exhaust, BOV, 1000 cc injectors, accessport, custom tune, and big MAF intake. In the very new future I will be upgrading my intercooler, intercooler pipe, bigger turbos, and fuel management system.

Appreciate any feedback on this..

·
2013 GTR Black Edition
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How hard is E85 to use? I hear that you have to drive your car till its completely dry of gas before you can fill up with E85. If i do have 91 remaining in the tank and i add E85 is it going to cause problems? And what about the other way around? If i am about to run out of E85 and there is no station around am i able to use 91?

·
2013 GTR Black Edition
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
How noticeable are the differences in hp and torque between E85 and 100 octane?

·
2013 GTR Black Edition
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
can someone comment on the gas mileage difference with E85? In this topic someone stated that the mileage is less than 91 octane. Yet i heard from someone else that it was slightly better?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.