Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone... I recently just had my car serviced at Nissan of Dublin.. I needed to get my steering rack recall done, and take advantage of their 100 point free inspection for the month of October. I figured while I was at it.. Just to my old change too. I was really surprised!!! When I first came into the dealership.. I was a little scared... At the pricing and that they would over charged me.. When I walked through the door. The service manager Jacob. Greeted me.. And as I filled out my paper work.. He brought in his GT-R service tech (Geary) and assured me that my car would be in good hands..
They quoted me $179.99 for an oil change.. I thought that was high.. And I mentioned when I called to make an appointment.. The guy service personnel quoted me 79.99. For the GT-R oil change. He said that price was for normal cars. I then told him to not worrie about it. As I will do my own oil change.
He looked into the system.. And saw the guy who booked it for me.. Quoted me that price.. Which he went ahead and honored..
When I arrived a day later.. They parked my car in the garage in the service bay, With cones around the car.. I felt like a celebrity!!!
. Free inspection.. Which everything checked out good.. Expect for windshield wiper blades.
. Oils change.. And they waxed my car at no charged.
I was overall happy with my experience.. And told them I would spread the word.. As there aren't many dealership that I would bring my car to.

He also wanted me to share.. That the Dublin Nissan is doing first time GTR owners... Oil change for $83.99 using synthetic mobile one oil.. I thought that was a pretty good deal.. So I wanted to pass it on.
Ask for Jacob..
You all can quote me on this price.. Thanks all!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been there.. Jason is great.. Dublin is just a little closer to me..

When I was speaking to the Dublin service manager.. He did inform me that there were some issues in the past among the GTR community going there.. I was a little hesitant about it.. But I also wanted to give them a shot.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He mentioned that.. He is the new service manager.. And that he had been aware of the past issues.. And is trying to change things around.. And I think the reason why he is charging a pretty good deal for an oil change.. Maybe some other fellow members can chime in.. And we will see what happens....

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm just looking for a email contact to eliminate verbal miscommunication of any sort.

Thanks for trying to help. I've email thru via website but no replies, and got the run around in person.

Sent from my SM-N910V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
5 Posts
@NickGTR I'm glad you had a good experience with our service department. Like I said, Jacob and I are working very hard to repair and build our reputation in the community and I am glad Jacob was able to take good care of you. If you ever need anything I think you still have my Cell number and I know you have Jacobs

@sr23det I am the parts and service director and Dublin Nissan. Please E-mail me directly with any concerns and I will address them immediately. I can be reached at [email protected] or (925) 452-8000 ext 741

Take care, I hope to hear from you soon.

-Steven

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.