Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
i ran my gtr today at bic drag strip during bdrc round 1 championship

i managed to run personal best time of 9.37 @ 254.4 km/h or 158 mph

the car has more in it , we had few problems today during this run , we are working on tonight and we will be runing the car tomorrow again i have a good feeling we will be runing a better time , wish me luck

the car mods are built motor by sp-engineering and greddy twin turbo kit , dodson motorsport built transmission , full weight car with titan roll-cage , 18 inch slicks and vp racing fuel

p.s. i would like to thank my friend who tuned the car husam tayib from KSA for his amazing tune , thank you brother

i also would like to thank eugene for his support and help , you made this thing happen

video 1

enjoy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guys fyi the front hood is not lightweight , this is my stock hood

the custom hood in my car weighs about 50 pound more than stock

thats why i had to go with stock hood

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have to say that it was not an easy ride. but it was fruitful by the end of the day.

I would like to thank EK and his team for their dedication and their cooperation. i believe we have more from the car to get out of it as we are progressing but we are taking it one step at a time. we are determine to compete in the World Recored for the GTR. E.K is a great guy to work with and his enthusiasm gives a challenge to every one on his team including my self to overcome obstacles to achive succeful results.

Again, i would like to thank E.K, and SPE for given me this oportunity to work on this vehicle and i would like to congratulate them for the great aachievement.

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
Congrats EK!

It was a pleasure working with you and Husam (MC Tuner) once again.

Eugene @ SPE

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Congratulations bro, you broke the record again! I hope this gives motivation to other modded GTR's in the Gulf that are hiding to come out and play.

Husam and SP Engineering, nice work as usual. Keep up the great work you guys always do.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very impressive, even kept the car in full street trim. The ultimate street car

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
very impressive, is this with the factory 20g's from Greddy or with a billet wheel upgrade?

·
Vendor
1,382 Posts
Very impressive congrats EK, Husam, Sp.

Sean

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
very impressive, is this with the factory 20g's from Greddy or with a billet wheel upgrade?
This recent run is with our billet turbo upgrade. The factory 20g's from Greddy without any modifications best time we've achieved was [email protected]

Eugene @ SPE

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
Awesome, now if only a used Greddy kit with 2 blown turbos would show up in the marketplace....

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice run! Mabrook on the incredible time and that trap speed!

I bet your rivals call your car the Annoying Orange, because that is moving mashallah!

Hope to see you breaking records as always E.K, good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Congrats on the new personal best

Mashalla it is moving

Can't wait to see more

1 - 20 of 98 Posts