Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I finally pulled the trigger on my attainable dream car last Saturday. Flew to Texas to get it and drive the 15 hours home. Loved every second of the drive!
2013 premium, 49k miles, FBO flex fuel/e85
This car has 100% lived up to the pedestal I鈥檝e held it on since it released in 2009 here in America. Just wanted to join the community and say hi 馃憤馃徎
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Registered
Awesome [mention]NeroGTR [/mention]

Buying it and driving it home is classic and what many of us have done.

Thumbs up for 15 hours doesn鈥檛 get old.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Awesome [mention]NeroGTR [/mention]

Buying it and driving it home is classic and what many of us have done.

Thumbs up for 15 hours doesn鈥檛 get old.
And that 15 hour straight drive was off maybe 5 hours of sleep lol I was up at 4 am to catch my flight at 5:30. Long day but obviously well worth it 馃憤馃徎

Registered
And btw Advan GT Premiums are my favorite rim on the R35 - had tons of fun on them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And btw Advan GT Premiums are my favorite rim on the R35 - had tons of fun on them.
I love the look of them too. I don鈥檛 like the black on black and will be having them powder coated soon. I had envisioned my gtr on some te37鈥檚 but these look just as good if not better (nice amount of lip on the wheel) so I鈥檒l stick with them for a good while.

Registered
2020 Bayside Blue
Congratulations! Great looking car. Great way to start making memories with it along the way....

Reactions: NeroGTR

Registered
I love the look of them too. I don鈥檛 like the black on black and will be having them powder coated soon. I had envisioned my gtr on some te37鈥檚 but these look just as good if not better (nice amount of lip on the wheel) so I鈥檒l stick with them for a good while.
Face 5 if you get the 37鈥檚

Reactions: NeroGTR

Alberta Oil & Gas
Thats fantastic! Good for you - congrats!

Happy Motoring鈥

1 - 15 of 15 Posts