Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]ECUTEK ARE THROWING A PARTY FOR GT-R LIFE MEMBERS IN VEGAS FOR SEMA WEEK[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Come and join us at The Trump Hotel in Las Vegas, down in the DJT Restaurant and Bar from 6.30pm onwards on the 6th November. There will be food and drink available plus the EcuTek team and our dealers to talk shop with or ask any questions you might have. On the other hand, lets just enjoy a drink and a chat together. PM us or let us know if you are coming in this thread[/background]

Attachments

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Should be coming in that day. I'll shoot to stop by!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll be there with a guest, look forward to meeting you guys!

Jerry

·
Slick Allstar
613 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]ECUTEK ARE THROWING A PARTY FOR GT-R LIFE MEMBERS IN VEGAS FOR SEMA WEEK[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Come and join us at The Trump Hotel in Las Vegas, down in the DJT Restaurant and Bar from 6.30pm onwards on the 6th November. There will be food and drink available plus the EcuTek team and our dealers to talk shop with or ask any questions you might have. On the other hand, lets just enjoy a drink and a chat together. PM us or let us know if you are coming in this thread[/background]
I created the event on our GT-R owners fb page. What's your name so we know who to ask for when we arrive?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I created the event on our GT-R owners fb page. What's your name so we know who to ask for when we arrive?
That's great, thank you. If you ask for Tobin Sinclair (Sales and Marketing Director) when you arrive, we can sort you out with some drink and food. Just in case you need it my cell is +44 7952 788659

·
Registered
145 Posts
I may swing by for a bit. My wife and a few guys from our shops will be in Vegas as well for Sema/AAPEX so they will be tagging along if thats cool....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Excellent. I'll be there along with the best GTR tech in the phoenix area.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Im the 22 year old GTR owner from Portland, OR..I will be there with a buddy of mine..looking forward to meeting you guys, should be awesome event first time in Vegas and first time at SEMA show!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would like to attend please.

Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Will there be women.......

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.