Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As our competitors have finally managed to release some features we had in our Phase 3 release back in June, we thought we would give them something else to think about by announcing our RaceROM Phase 4 features at SEMA. As we announce them at our GT-R event on the 6th November at SEMA, we will release them in this thread, so look out for the live updates as it happens.

If you are coming down to Vegas during SEMA week, come and see us at our GT-R Party at The Trump Hotel in the DJT bar and restaurant. There will be drink and food available from 6.30pm until late so do come and join us and hear more about our RaceROM Phase 4 release. Hope to see you there!

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
Even more stuff? You guys just don't stop--looking forward to hearing about everything!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Can't wait...I'm loving phase 3 Rom

Sent from my SGH-T999 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeah!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I'm on the verge of switching to ecutek, will the phase 4 be an easy upgrade, or do I wait

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Awesome! I think I already know what it is from my tuner ;) it's so badass. I will be at sema. Is the party only on Nov 6th?

Domino yes you can easily update the ecutek to the latest version.

Samsung Galaxy S4

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome! I think I already know what it is from my tuner ;) it's so badass. I will be at sema. Is the party only on Nov 6th?

Domino yes you can easily update the ecutek to the latest version.

Samsung Galaxy S4
Hi Sparky, there is another party we are throwing, same time, same place on the Thursday which we are running for FR-S/BRZ/GT-86 owners, but you are very welcome to come along and anyone else who can't make the Wednesday party. The more the merryer! Hope to meet up.

Tobin Sinclair
Sales and Marketing Director
EcuTek International Ltd
Cell; +44 7952 788659

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Cool thanks. I'm flying out Wednesday night and fly in like 930pm that day. To bad IL miss it. Might still come Thursday.

Samsung Galaxy S4

·
Registered
246 Posts
Awesome! I was going to put together a wish list but will wait and see what phase 4 brings!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I can tell you one thing I'd like to see: adjustable shift speed.

Let me elaborate; recently, Syvecs brought out the quicker shift speed (I believe EcuTek helped Syvecs on this somehow?), which has gained some people 0.3s in the quarter mile. Now, I'd love that to come to the EcuTek platform, but what I'd also like is a slightly slower shift at lower throttle loading, i.e. when trundling with the missus. LC6 is good, but after my Audi DCT, I think it could be better.

Would it be possible to plot the shift speed in 3D against Torque Demand and RPM, so when you're high rpm, full throttle, you get the fastest change, and when you're trundling with low throttle and low RPM is changes slower?

Just a thought!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool thanks. I'm flying out Wednesday night and fly in like 930pm that day. To bad IL miss it. Might still come Thursday.

Samsung Galaxy S4
Well if you get off the plane Sparky, and think you could do with a drink and something to eat, come on over. We will be keeping the bar open until late. Give me a call if you want to check we are still about

Tobin Sinclair
Cell: +44 7952 788659

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Samsung Galaxy S4
Well if you get off the plane Sparky, and think you could do with a drink and something to eat, come on over. We will be keeping the bar open until late. Give me a call if you want to check we are still about

Tobin Sinclair
Cell: +44 7952 788659

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can tell you one thing I'd like to see: adjustable shift speed.

Let me elaborate; recently, Syvecs brought out the quicker shift speed (I believe EcuTek helped Syvecs on this somehow?), which has gained some people 0.3s in the quarter mile. Now, I'd love that to come to the EcuTek platform, but what I'd also like is a slightly slower shift at lower throttle loading, i.e. when trundling with the missus. LC6 is good, but after my Audi DCT, I think it could be better.

Would it be possible to plot the shift speed in 3D against Torque Demand and RPM, so when you're high rpm, full throttle, you get the fastest change, and when you're trundling with low throttle and low RPM is changes slower?

Just a thought!
Thanks Johnny. Keep them coming everyone.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.