Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well waiting on my Cobb ap to get back tommorrow from getting its TCM upgrade from Cobb to do my clutch relearn.Then finally back her out of the shop.Hats off to Ty and crew at AMS for some very nice products.John Sheppard and crew from sheptrans.com, Your the man on this trans!!!This has been a very fun and exciting build.Can't wait to get her on the dyno!!! More pics to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well today we relearned the clutches with the COBB AP ran through all the gears. So far everything working perfect.The intake is a WeaponR and I would not advise anyone to buy one. When we recieved it all the flanges was seriously warped. We had to do some modifying also just to get it to clear the cam sensor and oil fill cap.Looks really good on the engine though....so we will see how it performs if good we will keep it on if not we will file 13 it. Tonight we are making some true dual exhaust 3" all the way out with some down pipe cut outs check it out and lmk what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
Well waiting on my Cobb ap to get back tommorrow from getting its TCM upgrade from Cobb to do my clutch relearn.Then finally back her out of the shop.Hats off to Ty and crew at AMS for some very nice products.John Sheppard and crew from sheptrans.com, Your the man on this trans!!!This has been a very fun and exciting build.Can't wait to get her on the dyno!!! More pics to come.
Well Done,,,,,,

Who makes the coolant tank (carbon fiber)?

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Most of our ALPHA owners buy our packages for the enjoyment of the car. Posting videos is definitely not the norm at all.

In fact MOST of our ALPHA 12 owners after they take a ride on pump gas never even want to touch race gas. 920+whp in a GT-R is pretty intense..... 1200+ can be a bit much for some people.

I can say that if I owned one I probably wouldn't make any videos of it. The fun of owning one is the visceral feeling of driving one

Eric

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.