Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,046 Posts
This is a very special Black Friday Sale! Never yet and probably never again will these turbos go on sale! I specifically over ordered so that I could offer you guys a chance to buy the hottest stock frame turbos on the market today at a discounted price!

While supplies last (I have ten extra sets) we will be offering ELITE and ELITE Plus turbos at these discounted rates!

If you don't know about our TSM ELITE Plus turbos a google will inform you that they are the dominating force in stock manifold GT-R turbos. They own the quarter mile, half mile, and 60-130 stock frame records and have without fail been the top of every stock frame class at every major event for the past two seasons. Capable of 1300whp (Plus) and 1100whp (Standard) with stock like spool and transient boost response.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. I am purposefully not doing the updated pricing on the website because I want to monitor inventory. I don't want to go over my stock numbers and set improper expectations.
(all systems will be assembled at once next week and shipped at the same time)

Looking for supporting mods? Our entire catalog has discounts.. contact us for your bolt on needs and we can put you together a package :)

ELITE Plus:

Retail: $9,995
Sale: $8,888

ELITE:

Retail: $8,995
Sale: $7,333
(these prices require a core or core fee)

ELITE_BF_zpsrvjb8azm.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
If I wasn't already happy with my current set up i'd be all over the Elite plus like white on rice.

These will sell out quickly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow. What an amazing offer

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Amazing deal. These wont last at these prices. Surprised they are even in stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.