Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
(Located in Alexandria, VA on the George Washington Memorial Parkway two miles north of Mount Vernon Estate)
Address: 8999 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA 22308
Date: Saturday, November 19th
Start Time: 12:00 pm
Lot/Spaces: Lot C
Cost of Admission: Free

I have been asked to help organize the "End of the Season" meet this year for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the Mid Atlantic Region and areas beyond. As in the past, a wide range of amazing cars have come out to the meets and I don't see it being any different this year. Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future events.

The organizers of this event are in no way responsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Looking forward to seeing all of the original faces from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

-Ryan

·
Registered
644 Posts
Provided the weather is still good I'll join you.

·
Registered
644 Posts
How long is the meet? I have something going on in the afternoon. I would like to attend.
I attended this meet a couple years ago. It's very informal so you can leave at any time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I plan on attending...went a couple of years ago and it was a great event with all kinds of cars....exotics, european tuners, japanese tuners, GTRs, etc.....plus Fort Hunt Park is really nice as is the drive down the GW parkway.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I plan on attending...went a couple of years ago and it was a great event with all kinds of cars....exotics, european tuners, japanese tuners, GTRs, etc.....plus Fort Hunt Park is really nice as is the drive down the GW parkway.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Ion, we meeting up at Maple Lawn, right? Appears it will be perfect "flying" weather, Saturday!!!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ion, we meeting up at Maple Lawn, right? Appears it will be perfect "flying" weather, Saturday!!!!
I'm pretty sure Maple Lawn is the meeting location. Will keep you posted if anything changes.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm planning to arrive at maple lawn around 9am and then head over to Tubby's Diner in Laurel around 10am for breakfast with some of the guys. From Tubby's we're all headed down to Fort Hunt. Meet starts at noon and it's about a 45 min ride from Laurel so we'll probably leave around 1130ish.

If anyone wants to join us for breakfast let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Tubby's Diner? In Laurel? Need to look that one up... If anything, I'll meet you Guys there (if no speed bumps)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts