Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
My car is currently running around 650bhp on low map and 680bhp on high map. Since I want around 800bhp and a bit more responsive, my next step of mod would be engine build before I do further mods as I do not want to blow my engine.

So my options are :

1. Order a new built engine (still trying to choose and any suggestion would be great) and fly in the mechanics from those where I bought the engine and do the build. It will be very complicated and costly due to the lack of equipments in my country. Hopefully the built engine supplier will provide overseas service as well.

2. Sell my GTR (which I dearly love and don't really want to) and buy another GTR either in Japan, Dubai or the States, and do the build there and import the car back to my country.

I would prefer Option-1 but please let me know what you guys think. Any advice or opinions would be much appreciated.

Please keep in mind that I will only proceed with the build in a couple of months time when I have enough budget and time. However, I need to start preparing from now. Thank you.

Sorry for the long post.

"Please note that I can only get '92RON' in my country. However, I managed to get '95Oct' for my personal use and sometimes '97Oct'. Now I am trying my best to source 100 Oct but it is still very hard."

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
We can help you with option 1 or 2. Our techs and tuners travel all over the world for service. I think at the end of the day though option 2 might actually save you some money.

Eric

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ben - I am based in Burma (Myanmar). I have never import cars from UK. So I am not sure how it would work out.

Eric - You guys are in my top list for either option 1 or 2. Is it possible for you to buy a gtr, build it, and send it to Burma? Of course, I would make all payments before you proceed anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts