Nissan GT-R Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
158 Posts
Question... big thing that people have been trying to do is get the gtr faster than 217mph
there now is a
ALBINS 230 MPH FRONT & REAR PINION

To allow for those, but no one knows what this will do to the electronics of the gtr. iirc its 2.7:1 front, 3.4:1 Rear Ratio. Do you think with the syvecs that this would be less of a problem if all the aero was sorted out?
Will Answer your PM now, sorry for delay i have been flat out sorting stuff at a big show we have in the UK at Present.

With regards the Final drive changes i can imagine the stock traction control and probably the 4WD unit will not be happy with the differences in speeds but the only issue we would have would be with the 4wd unit. Dont forget though we could just add corrections on the Can Bus for the parameters which will need to be modifed to keep the 4WD unit happy like Wheel speeds, Output and input shaft speeds etc

Another big benefit we have found is that the stock ECM has a maximum torque reduction amount on gear changes which for big power car might cause fairly harse changes on at WOT. We are currently making the Torque reduction fully mappable for Ramp out, and Ramp in to ensure a smooth but correct amount of torque to be pulled to keep the box in one piece for longer.

Ryan

·
Vendor
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just a Small update is we are currently working on the final Torque Actual tables and Adjustments to this via the S8 to accommodate for Bigger power GTR. We doing some small tests for Ecutek also regarding the torque values as we wish to further help improve the new TCM support work they are pushing hard on.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
OK!.. I went to the Ecutek website but theres limited details on GTR tuning. I would like to know how much is Ecutek? and what options are there? How much is the tuning software for tuners?

Thanks in advance for any leads

·
Registered
460 Posts
Amazing stuff, can't wait to see what results this brings to 1/4 mile...High-end tuners place your orders now.

Anders

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.