Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
3,477 Posts
yes great customer service. Thanks Eric

· Registered
286 Posts
+1 Eric is awesome! I've ordered many parts GTR and other of my Nissan cars from him. Good Guy, best prices and awesome turnaround time!

· Registered
286 Posts
I emailed him on sat about ordering me the '12 inlet pipes, not expecting him to reply till Monday. He responded right back and is placing the order first thing Monday. Lol. The guy is great!

· Founder
25,892 Posts
yup eric is the first person i go to when i need something.... just this week he finally got me a order of the replacement under wing screw hole covers for my GTR OEM wing... these little decals are like under $1 each but were a real pain to get from nissan he kept at it until he got them... that shows you he puts as much effort into something like this as any thing else just to make sure the customer is happy... he and Boulder are a valuable source for NAGTROC members.. so much so i buy all my maintenance items from him like fluids filters all that

· ACG Automotive
2,567 Posts
The nicest dude to deal with. So happy he's local.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.