Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,445 Posts
+100 on this. Since my accident Eric has been providing parts support for me on an almost daily basis. He's made a trying time much more bearable.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
yes great customer service. Thanks Eric

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Eric,
Thank you for your fast reply to my questions regarding the OEM sound deadening material cracking.

Jason,
Thank you for your fast reply to my initial PM.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
+1 Eric is awesome! I've ordered many parts GTR and other of my Nissan cars from him. Good Guy, best prices and awesome turnaround time!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
+1,000 I have had the same experience with Eric!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I emailed him on sat about ordering me the '12 inlet pipes, not expecting him to reply till Monday. He responded right back and is placing the order first thing Monday. Lol. The guy is great!

·
Founder/Admin
26,235 Posts
yup eric is the first person i go to when i need something.... just this week he finally got me a order of the replacement under wing screw hole covers for my GTR OEM wing... these little decals are like under $1 each but were a real pain to get from nissan he kept at it until he got them... that shows you he puts as much effort into something like this as any thing else just to make sure the customer is happy... he and Boulder are a valuable source for NAGTROC members.. so much so i buy all my maintenance items from him like fluids filters all that

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
Eric is the shit, he helped me find some hard to describe parts

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
+1000...great service and updates on orders. Just ordered another rear trunk for the Aeromotions S2 wing...great price and ordering was simple stupid. Thanks again.

·
Registered
805 Posts
+1

Great great service from Eric.
Even for small orders, the customer service level is amazing!

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
The nicest dude to deal with. So happy he's local.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts