Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm getting into my car at my country club and a little kid on a bike rides by and says, "I love your car. It's my favorite car of all the cars out there." I said, do you know what kind of car this is? And he says, it's a Nissan GT-R. Out of the mouths of babes!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Lol! That's great. I get a lot of young kids saying how it's their dream car and they love it soo much. I reply by saying it's my dream car too and I feel blessed and fortunate to have it

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
284 Posts
I agree. I have been fortunate enough to have a few nice cars in my day and love it whenever a young kid comes over with that look in their eye. It reminds me of when I was a kid and admired certain cars. Even at our local Cars and Coffee I let a select few have a seat in the driver's seat, just watch them look at everything in the car. Inspires them!

Deiger

·
Registered
38 Posts
We've all been there. Always give the kids feedback, even if its a simple thumbs up and a smile.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree, kids love the GT-R. Some days I pick up my daughter from her elementary school and the kids love the car. The first day I picked her up in it, the car was surrounded by kids, parents, and even teachers. She is 7yo and loves the attention the car brings. However she doesn't like the turbos, and I call her the governor, since the car doesn't have one.

Most of the 4[sup]th[/sup] to 6[sup]th[/sup] graders know the car, and a lot say it is their dream car. I also live in a suburbia area, and the kids always flip out when seeing the GT-R driving down the road. Usually they are riding their bikes down the road and then one of them starts shouting and pointing at the car. Then I see them with their mouths open as the GT-R goes by. Also my neighbors have a teen age son with a VW GTI he mods. He was amazed that I got the car, and I took him on a spirited drive. He was just amazed by the car.

·
Registered
823 Posts
My neighbor's 3 year old son says "I love your car!" literally every time I see him...whether I'm driving the GTR or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts