Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of Fabing up some shields that rest inside the Stock GTR tips and come out and down/around the outside at the bottom of the tips. I Notice GTRs get a lot of soot and water vapor coming out and it gets on he painted rear defuser and makes the tips all nasty. OCD! Haha but time and time again cleaning the tips of this semi abrasive crap is marring the beautiful tips. The protectors will clip on the the lower rim of the tip and rest inside all the way to the under side of the 1/16 inch lip of the exhaust pipe draining all that crap right out and directly on to the pavement instead of it settling in the tip itself and getting on the rear defuser. I'll post pics when finished. They are in brushed aluminum and can be taken off before a car show or after track sessions. Total eight off all four should only be 1 to 1.5 lbs. They blend in with the stock exhaust tips pretty well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.