Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one here that would consider Ed Martin Nissan for your next vehicle purchase? Why/ Why not??

· Registered
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one familiar with Ed Martin Nissan? Car service, parts or new car purchase??

· Registered
1 Posts
I use Ed Martin for my service, on a recommendation from another GTR owner, and have been very happy with them so far. The GTR tech seems to know his stuff and took the time to discuss the car with me, especially on the 1,000 mile service. As far as buying a car from them, can't help you with that question, bought my GTR in Pennsylvania. Took my car to Tom Wood Nissan for a tire puncture and even though they say they are a certified GTR shop, they couldn't balance the wheel with their equipment and had to send it down the street to the Lexus dealership. Hope this helps.

· Registered
667 Posts
Bob (The GT-R tech) at Ed Martin always works on my car.
He does very good work and the only person besides AMS I trust with mechanical issues.

I bough my car new from Ed Martin also.
I may have paid a little too much but its the car I wanted and bought it when it came off the truck.
I would have haggled a little harder on a regular GT-R

· Registered
667 Posts
My last oil change was $125.00
I supplied the Amsoil oil and NISMO filter.

· Registered
667 Posts
Yep $125.00 for labor and I provide the oil and filter was what I was charged this Spring at Ed Martin.
I don't drive my car in the winter,maybe put 1500-1000 miles on it in the warm months and get a oil change right after I break the car out in March.

Not sure on Nissans oil preferences and warranty.
Obviously I don't care about their warranty LOL.
AMS suggested Amsoil European Car Formula 5W-40 Mid-SAPS synthetic oil.
I had the trans rebuilt by Sheptrans and its bulletproof and far better than factory while AMS did my Alpha 7 build at 2900 miles.

Only the best for my car and I trust AMS's choices

· Registered
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bob (The GT-R tech) at Ed Martin always works on my car.
He does very good work and the only person besides AMS I trust with mechanical issues.

I bough my car new from Ed Martin also.
I may have paid a little too much but its the car I wanted and bought it when it came off the truck.
I would have haggled a little harder on a regular GT-R
Thanks. No problem. It is wise to pay for some cars you really want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.