Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my almost new set of 20 inch Vossen VFS2's in Silver with Toyo Proxes 4 Plus tires. The set is less than 1000 miles on them which I added them about 3 months ago. There are no dents, scratches, dings, etc on the faces of the wheels, they are pretty much new. I'll ship them with the correct (chrome) lug nuts as well =).

Original price new was around $4,000 +/-. For the price I'm asking you're basically getting an almost new set of Vossen's for the cost of a new set of tires!

Specs as follows:

Front - 20x9 wheel
Front Tires - 255/35/20

Rear - 20x10.5 wheel
Rear Tires - 295/30/20

I recently sold my 2012 S550 and picked up a 2015 Pearl White Premium GTR and no longer have a need for these.

PS - I am not sure of the offset, only that they are the correct fitment for the W221 Mercedes. On the back of the rears there's a number of 42 and on the back of the front wheels a number of 32 whereas my HRE wheels have the exact offset etched into the wheel. My understanding is that they do also fit C-Series Mercs but I can't confirm.

Also these comes with standard valve stems, you will need to swap over your TPMS or purchase aftermarket ones.

$1500 SHIPPED (plus any paypal fees unless gifted) in the lower 48 US! (And that my friends...is a steal.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.