Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S > AccessTuner Race Software

4K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Armanc1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have copy of ATR available for $500.00. New copy from Cobb is $695!

To use the ATR software you have to contact Cobb w/the serial number of your AP--see email from Ian at Cobb below (I will still send you a copy of software). If you're not comfortable, Cobb can confirm Ian's instructions.

Prefer PayPal--you can look for EVOCENTRIC or just use my email: icasmic@yahoo.com If you have any concern about me or this sale, pls PM me or look up my member profile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Jul 11, 2011, at 11:38 AM, Ian Armstrong Ian.armstrong@cobbtuning.com wrote:

Mike,

If you have already purchased ATR, the new buyer will just need to contact us with AP serial number and we can send them a new copy of the ATR software for free. The ATR software is tied to the serial number of the AccessPORT, not necessarily the owner of the AccessPORT. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you,
Ian Armstrong
Tech Support
ph: 866.922.3059 ext. 1108
ian.armstrong@cobbtuning.com

web | forum | blog | facebook | twitter | youtube
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic of ATR
Product Computer Rectangle Screenshot Font
View attachment 32438 View attachment 32439

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the link obsidian, even though I think your offer is a great deal! I'm going to have to pass

#18 ·
Responded...I recommend talking to Cobb to ensure you are comfortable w/the process--which is really very simple. They will send you a new copy of the ATR coded to your AP (if the sale goes through, I will also send you my copy if you need/want).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.