Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few parts for sale. I am located in Las Vegas, NV for local pickup. You can contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Cobb AccessPort NIS-005. Purchased it about 6 months ago on the forum but never installed it. It is used and unmarried and is fully updateable from Cobb to the latest and greatest. This is the model without TCM capabilities. $530 shipped to the lower 48.

HKS Resonated Midpipe / Y pipe. Excellent condition, was only on the car for about 500 miles. Ready to ship in original shipping box with new gaskets that were never used. Sound is awsome and power increase was great. $550 shipped to the lower 48.

K&N Drop In Filters. Only used about 500 miles, in excellent condition. $45.00 shipped to lower 48.

Set of Stock Dunlop Sport Maxx Tires. These are the newer style stock tires that come on the 2012+ GTR. Used it for 1 track weekend. They have much more traction than the older style Dunlops or Bridestones. The set of rears (285/35ZR20) are in great shape. Pretty even wear across the tire with a measured 7/32 left on both tires. The fronts (255/40ZR20) have decent tread on the outside but are down to about 3/32 on the middle tread blocks due to sever understeer in a 4000 lb car. I'm not pricing the fronts in the asking price. If it is a local pickup you can decide if you want them since they have another track day in them for sure. If you want me to ship them, then it will be just the cost of shipping for the fronts. I have shipped tires before and ups can ship them for around $50 per tire. Pricing for the set of 2 good condition rears or for all 4 front and rear tires is $500 plus shipping cost.

The picture can be seen at this photobucket address:
http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u403/NoShowZ/

I can accept paypal but buyer will be responsible for the 3% paypal fee. If you wish to pay via paypal, I will contact you with my paypal account address and the adjusted pricing.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi I sent you a PM please reply. I am in Vegas so I would like to know where we can meet or get in contact. Please PM me your contact information.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi No showz are you for real? Sorry for asking but I have PM'D you and so far no response. How do I make an appointment to see the midpipe? Where is Vegas do you live so I can see the parts? Please answer my PM...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.