Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm selling my 21" Core Encore wheels. They are used but still look great. Front right wheel has the smallest (3/16") of nicks but otherwise the wheels are in great shape. The lips have your usual light surface scratches from cleaning, but with a polish you can get rid of those easily. The front tires (265/35/21) are brand new. Literally brand new. The rears (295/30/21) have 50% tread left but are still in great shape. Both front and rear are Pilot Sort Michelins. The wheels sit flush with the fenders with no spacers needed for an awesome look. There's no rubbing though. Wheels are light weight so no need to worry about major weight differences from factory to these. I'm selling these for much less than I bought them for so they sell fast. First come first serve. I can take more pics if necessary.

Wheel details are: Front 21X11 & Rear 21X12 - Center disk has GT-R logo which makes them look factory, lip finish is polished, inner has a light gunmetal with gloss clear coat

Reason for Selling - Want to go with a different setup

Shipping - Local pick up or Shipping to Continental US only, which is paid by buyer

Price - $4500 shipped or 4200 picked up.

Payment - Paypal -Gifted or 3% will be added to total

Attachments

· Registered
191 Posts
pm sent!

· Registered
105 Posts
I have the same ones..love them..I'm thinking of lowering mine a little more. I have just a 1 finger gap between the well and looking to make it completely flush. Any issues with yours rubbing being lowered so much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using GT-R Life mobile app
I rub like there's no tomorrow if I'm too low. They are custom barrels though.. 21x11 and 21x13.. I have a setting on my air suspension that's not too slammed and that's ok, and then I have a "parked" setting for well, parked :-D

· Registered
3,713 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.