Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks nice and well kept. Run car fax, see what maint. it needs, if it needs tires, rotors, pads, etc etc. Those things add up. If it's a one or two owner with all maintanance records and its pristine I'd say it's a solid deal for $55k. Is it stock?

· Boricua
720 Posts
Looks nice and well kept. Run car fax, see what maint. it needs, if it needs tires, rotors, pads, etc etc. Those things add up. If it's a one or two owner with all maintanance records and its pristine I'd say it's a solid deal for $55k. Is it stock?
Yes it is stock. 3 owners though and one reported accident. No major damage

· Registered
461 Posts
You could probably get it for 53-54k. A well treated clean FBO 09 are around 55-56k with the same miles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

· Banned
1,197 Posts
If there is accidents i'd steer away honestly. But if it's clean that is a fair price for a titanium. There is one with 39 or 49k for sale in the for sale section for 61obo. I'm selling mine with 12.5k for 64obo.

· Registered
461 Posts
Depends on the accident. My car had a previous accident that scared a lot of buyers off. I took the sellers "story" tracked down the claim and body shop. It was a 1500 claim so I wasn't really worried about it, but it helped me get the car cheaper. :p

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
430 Posts
I have a 2013 BE with 54k miles (daily driver) i will sell for 65k
Nice, You and I would be talking if I didn't pick up (in April of 2015) my 2013 FBO GTR (with Volk racing rims, 33k miles) for $59.800. Sweetest deal I ran into from small mom/pops dealership for a car they picked up at the auction just month prior I got it from them.

Great deals are outhere. All depends what one see as value in their mind. I would not pay nor do I consider value paying high 50k for 09 when I can obviously get 2013 for mid 60k (above or in my case $59,800) That is just me.

Seems like 09s are holding its value and selling for around 50-60k while 2010-2015 are dropping in value toward that range. Weird. Gap is narrowing. Wondering if either 09s will start selling for in 40k range or what will happen?

Good luck making your decision and whatever you decide, and if you do purchase any year GTR, you will enjoy it because it is best car ever.

Take care

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Nice, You and I would be talking if I didn't pick up (in April of 2015) my 2013 FBO GTR (with Volk racing rims, 33k miles) for $59.800. Sweetest deal I ran into from small mom/pops dealership for a car they picked up at the auction just month prior I got it from them.

Great deals are outhere. All depends what one see as value in their mind. I would not pay nor do I consider value paying high 50k for 09 when I can obviously get 2013 for mid 60k (above or in my case $59,800) That is just me.

Seems like 09s are holding its value and selling for around 50-60k while 2010-2015 are dropping in value toward that range. Weird. Gap is narrowing. Wondering if either 09s will start selling for in 40k range or what will happen?

Good luck making your decision and whatever you decide, and if you do purchase any year GTR, you will enjoy it because it is best car ever.

Take care
Any year over 50-60k miles drops around 50. Miles has a lot to do with it. I for one like the mechanical feeling of the 09 and don't think i'll be going to a newer year.
I doubt any gtr will drop below the mid 40's range when the time comes. I'd be more worried about Nissan giving away brand new ones for 75k. That affects everyone's value.

· Registered
1,293 Posts
No bueno l can deal with the plastic just change it to carbon fiber but the keather thats a no no for me especially at 56k .....now for 50kl might consider it u can always find the seats. My main concern would be the mechanical

Sent from my SM-T217S using GT-R Life mobile app

· Boricua
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No bueno l can deal with the plastic just change it to carbon fiber but the keather thats a no no for me especially at 56k .....now for 50kl might consider it u can always find the seats. My main concern would be the mechanical

Sent from my SM-T217S using GT-R Life mobile app
Dealer won't budge I told them with an interior like that should be 49-50k but they won't go down on price. Wouldn't let me test the car out either.

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Spend 10k more and get a car twice as nice with 1/4 the miles

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.