Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Droptopp, so you're saying clutch will definitely slip? Does that mean i have to take down transmission, send to shep to just upgrade clutch basket or superstock? Or can my tune shop do that if its simple?
You can increase clutch capacity on your cobb access port to resolve the clutch slip, no need to do any mechanical changes to the transmission at FBO E85.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Ah that comforts me a lot! I have the cobb without the tcm... U think the tuner could up the clutch while tuning, instead of me having to upgrade to TCM?
As far as I know that isn't something you can dial in the actual tune. The clutch capacity is a function/feature on the access port menu. Mine has the TCM so I am not sure if that is a feature on the non TCM access ports, if you don't see it on yours you will need to upgrade it. I would contact Cobb I am sure they have a upgrade program.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
So is all i need:

Visconti v2 flex fuel kit
Denso 265lph fuel pumps?
Clutch relearn with TCM

? Thanks guys
Correct. Also adjust your clutch capacities first then do a clutch re-learn after.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.