Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
You can make 580-600/600 +/- on a heartbreaker mustang dyno as FBO E85 and trap 135 at full weight.

You will need to up your clutch capacity as you will start slipping most likely.

You can daily a set up like this for 50k+ miles. Just remember don't load the engine in a high gear at low rpm and walk it up. Rods don't like the stress. Be in the right gear.

150-160 miles per tank is what I used to see

I'd guess you will pick up 40hp going to e85. Have to weigh the pro's and con's vs e85. I'd say you'll see consistent .5 second improvement in 1/4 and drop .5-.8 second 60-130. Just educated guesses but [email protected] and high 6's should be attainable with the right tune/tires/track/conditions, you know. Lol.

Maybe easier to just do a turbo swap and stay stock engine/trans and 93 and do 620-40/600 and call it a day.

I don't have problems with E85 since it's everywhere and I don't usually drive the car out of town anyways. But if I did I'd be on 93 imho.

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
For what it's worth, I never data logged and had no issues for two seasons and car was very consistent.

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
No need for SD running FBO E85.

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
That's about right +/- 190 on highway. Well if you behave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.