Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I am in the same boat. FBO and debating E85/Pumps/Flex Fuel. All my local GT-R friends are on E85 and the only complaints they have is that the Gas milage is very poor but then again E85 prices are super cheap. I am also curious about the damages that may be caused in the long run but most of these GT-R's around here have been running it for a while now with no issues. My friend with his 2010 FBO/E85 GT-R made 600 WHP/605TQ on a AWD dyno btw. Another 2015 with same mods made around 625/600.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I also recently tuned with ECUTEK FBO 93 OCT on my 2013 BE and after 2 weeks of enjoyment with the added power I am now in the same boat and looking into pumps/flex fuel and re-tuning.

Runs amazing right now but with nothing much left to do I figured just go that little extra without touching turbos/tranny.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Go for it! I stayed 93 pump for one year. Tbh since I don't track or drag, I can't really tell the power difference between pump and e85..."can't get any violations lol" all I feel is POWER!! I just can't wait to build motor/trans
Yeah at this point why not lol. Pumps and flex fuel easy to install and inexpensive. Thanks for the informative posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.