Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
gta88ws6
832 Posts
2015 Fbo e85 flex fuel Ben L tune here for 6500+mi now.

No issues, I have sent many logs to Ben to be reviewed as I'm super ocd about the littlest variance in knock or fuel trim or anything each one he says is totally fine.

I uped my CC to +2 and dialed backed the TP to -1, less rattle that way drives great.

I recommend either asnu or DW 65c fuel pumps, gotboost flex fuel kit and Ben Linney for a tune as he is super knowledgeable.

Talk to Ben 1st, b4 you buy anything...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

·
gta88ws6
832 Posts
Check all your fuel line connection around the pump and also make sure that the pump basket is completely sealed, that the oring didn't bulge out of its groove or that the basket isn't loose and all the bolts are tight.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

·
gta88ws6
832 Posts
Also double check the fuel line and fuel rail connections in the eng bay are still tight.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

·
gta88ws6
832 Posts
Fuel pump only runs on 3 settings, low med and high from what I understand so Yea that's normal for a primary pump for sure...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

·
gta88ws6
832 Posts
You've got a leak somewhere if your still smelling fuel after the car sits...

You're 100% positive the oring on the tank where the 6 bolts for the fuel sending unit didn't bulge out or split?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.